Cacs go to arab festival to protest and they get stoned crazyyy vid

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
This is the first message board i been on where they had this rep shyt for real. I mean, I dunno what the fukk it does for me. Long as it don't do shyt to my coli cash so i can clean nikkas out when football starts :eat:

be advised that by football season, jackmoves should be in effect. the thief option is about to be very real and you are dealing with one of the most notorious rep mafias on the entire internet, so yes, this rep shyt is very real on here and even moreso, when the thief option gets put up, nikkas are gonna start doin home invasions

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
be advised that by football season, jackmoves should be in effect. the thief option is about to be very real and you are dealing with one of the most notorious rep mafias on the entire internet, so yes, this rep shyt is very real on here and even moreso, when the thief option gets put up, nikkas are gonna start doin home invasions

Man.....I don't even know what the fukk you just said, man. :to:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The racism in this thread is disgusting. Double standard in society is despicable. Look at how you sound. When it was the 60s and blacks were getting beat up and arrested for protesting it wasn't pretty and this violence isn't pretty either. I didn't watch the video nor do I know what they are protesting but this whole thing is disgusting and so are much of you.

The hatred you guys hold in your heart is unhealthy.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
My uncle who has been in this country since the 70's told me some wise sh!t once.

He said Cacs are the most manipulative most conniving people in the world. They will do everything in their power to provoke u and once you strike them, everything will go according how they planned it in their head.

Specially in the work place....

Look at the video again, clearly these people planned it from the start as some of them are not even from the city. They brought signs full of disrespect and hate, they brought a pigs head as the ultimate offensive piece, taunting them to come do something to us.

Who were their target? Everyone can see it's just fukking kids and few older boys, bunch of 10 and 12 years at HERITAGE event, nothing to do with religion, just a day the local ARABS of that town celebrates. The bigots know that kids are impressionable and easily influenced by insults and they got what they exactly wanted didn't they?

They ran to youtube with "ANGRY MUSLIM VIOLENT YOUTH STONED "CHRISTIANS" PEACEFUL PROTESTERS" while liberal cops watched us with their self inflicted "wounds". Most of the objects flying around were empty water bottles and few frees-bees thrown by fat 10 years old at a close distance.

These guys are as Christian as the ones who were burning down churches with people inside, lynching human beings from trees and doing despicable sh!t for hundreds of years all while going to church and ironically praying to the same god as the people they killed, harassed and raped.

The whole act was to get attention from all racists, Islamaphobes, biggots and every hateful "white" person in America. Just look at the comments and see what sort of people the video is pulling.

Even here on the COLI, read some of the replies (PAY ATTENTION TO THE USERNAME).

muslims inciting violence like these in the video need to burn in hell

always so damn agressive, it's a way of life for them at this point

their moral fiber or lack thereof truly disgusts me, and their mob mentality

these are radamiir and slaimon's people

i truly and deeply despise young muslims like the aforementioned

they are a plague to their communities

^^Case closed.

Anyways my wise uncle said never hit them first, let them huff and puff all they want to, just beat them at their game.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
My uncle who has been in this country since the 70's told me some wise sh!t once.

He said Cacs are the most manipulative most conniving people in the world. They will do everything in their power to provoke u and once you strike them, everything will go according how they planned it in their head.

Specially in the work place....

Look at the video again, clearly these people planned it from the start as some of them are not even from the city. They brought signs full of disrespect and hate, they brought a pigs head as the ultimate offensive piece, taunting them to come do something to us.

Who were their target? Everyone can see it's just fukking kids and few older boys, bunch of 10 and 12 years at HERITAGE event, nothing to do with religion, just a day the local ARABS of that town celebrates. The bigots know that kids are impressionable and easily influenced by insults and they got what they exactly wanted didn't they?

They ran to youtube with "ANGRY MUSLIM VIOLENT YOUTH STONED "CHRISTIANS" PEACEFUL PROTESTERS" while liberal cops watched us with their self inflicted "wounds". Most of the objects flying around were empty water bottles and few frees-bees thrown by fat 10 years old at a close distance.

These guys are as Christian as the ones who were burning down churches with people inside, lynching human beings from trees and doing despicable sh!t for hundreds of years all while going to church and ironically praying to the same god as the people they killed, harassed and raped.

The whole act was to get attention from all racists, Islamaphobes, biggots and every hateful "white" person in America. Just look at the comments and see what sort of people the video is pulling.

Even here on the COLI, read some of the replies (PAY ATTENTION TO THE USERNAME).

^^Case closed.

Anyways my wise uncle said never hit them first, let them huff and puff all they want to, just beat them at their game.

Muslims aren't any better.

bmxmore

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: @ y'all thinking Muslims won here. These protesters made the Muslims look like intolerant savages.

:smh: Thats what you see? I see a bunch of ignorant people purposely trying to anger people who were enjoying themselves at a fesival....of course they have a camera with them and edited the video to show how "savage" the arab muslims are. They also show how the cops are doing a terrible job of protecting these non violen "christians".

Even with the way they edited the video, I see a bunch of ignorant rednecks rying to cause problems. They were there for a while and I honestly feel like the arabs showed a lot of restraint. These guys obviously come by every year....the cops even told them they should leave but they didnt. They wanted to rile up the crowd so that they could show how horrible the muslims are on video.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Muslims aren't any better.

We are talking about this particular event. Muslims just like Christians, Jews etc have their bad, good and super ugly. That is a human trait and entirely different topic. What I wanted to point out was the pure hypocrisy and sick agenda of the group claiming to be "attacked" here.

You telling me right now, if some white dudes wore the KKK outfit and said some disgusting shyt about slavery while holding a noose at the million man march, they would be left untouched?

Same thing would happen if I carried disturbing signs poking fun of the all the innocent people who perished in the Jewish genocide infront of a Jewish crowd.

I am now way comparing those events with what happens here but just get the idea.

If you cannot see who the wrong ones are here from a human perspective, then god help u so.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
:smh: Thats what you see? I see a bunch of ignorant people purposely trying to anger people who were enjoying themselves at a fesival....of course they have a camera with them and edited the video to show how "savage" the arab muslims are. They also show how the cops are doing a terrible job of protecting these non violen "christians".

Even with the way they edited the video, I see a bunch of ignorant rednecks rying to cause problems. They were there for a while and I honestly feel like the arabs showed a lot of restraint. These guys obviously come by every year....the cops even told them they should leave but they didnt. They wanted to rile up the crowd so that they could show how horrible the muslims are on video.

Perspective is everything. It doesn't matter who's right or wrong. It's how the masses see it. I know these WASPs were trying to incite the Muslims.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
The racism in this thread is disgusting. Double standard in society is despicable. Look at how you sound. When it was the 60s and blacks were getting beat up and arrested for protesting it wasn't pretty and this violence isn't pretty either. I didn't watch the video nor do I know what they are protesting but this whole thing is disgusting and so are much of you.

The hatred you guys hold in your heart is unhealthy.

did this cac really just compare civil rights protests to some drunk hillbillies spending all day at a muslim festival provoking them and disrespecting their culture and religion?

get the fukk on with that bullshyt :smh: cacs will say anything these days to make themselves out to be victims

:heh: @ y'all thinking Muslims won here. These protesters made the Muslims look like intolerant savages.

Perspective is everything. It doesn't matter who's right or wrong. It's how the masses see it. I know these WASPs were trying to incite the Muslims.

:beli: so your first thought on seeing this was "muslims are intolerant savages" and when someone called you on it you backtrack and make it seem to be a consensus among the masses, when it's really just a consensus amongst ignorant smug white trash like you and the protesters in the vid

white people in this thread spinning like ballerinas