Cacs go to arab festival to protest and they get stoned crazyyy vid

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
such a beautiful video. They lucky they didn't try to derail a black majority protest. It probably would have been worse.

kid in the blue shirt was gully as fukk. Verbally belittled them and proceeded to launch the milk crates at them.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
It wasn't all white folks, I think there were Hispanics there too...around 7 minutes one of the Muslims says something like "you crossed the border homes"...

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps
Funny vid :skip: what they expect? Well they got the reaction they wanted though with their provocation.

Dearborn, MI is bigoted as fukk to black people so fukk them people too. That's the place recently that had the highway sign Trayvon is a ****** at. (Racist Trayvon Martin Construction Sign Spotted in Michigan | Loop21) Those Arabs and them hispanics will still put most white folks over blacks and don't give a shyt about blacks either. fukk them all. Or fukk those with their bigotry I should say

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Funny vid :skip: what they expect? Well they got the reaction they wanted though with their provocation.

Dearborn, MI is bigoted as fukk to black people so fukk them people too. That's the place recently that had the highway sign Trayvon is a ****** at. (Racist Trayvon Martin Construction Sign Spotted in Michigan | Loop21) Those Arabs and them hispanics will still put most white folks over blacks and don't give a shyt about blacks either. fukk them all. Or fukk those with their bigotry I should say

:snoop::snoop::why:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Cop: you have the right to leave, im just letting you know
Guy with sign: You have the right to stand here with us
Cop: :rudy: *dips away*