Cacs are hyping up Ted Lasso like it’s the wire, breaking bad sopranos etc

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Thecoli is so disgruntled. Given I had no clue what the show was about and just kept hearing about it, I’m loving it. It’s a feel good show while also giving characters some issues to work thru and it’s funny. It’s a nice show to balance out all the serious dramas we get and the generally shytty world we live in. He’s no coach Taylor, but if coach Taylor is unavailable, I’m playing for Lasso any day!

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don't understand this comparison. Ted Lasso isn't even in competition with Dramas

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Ted Lasso isn't completely trash like 99% of tv these days so people are overrating the hell out of it

and breaking bad is also super overrated its shows nobody talks about like The Americans that shyt on that show

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I dunno man, I don’t get it. It’s okay I’m a few episodes in season 2 and it’s decent but just feels like a super generic comedy. I’ve found Mythic quest to be funnier and the Morning Show more intriguing just on Apple TV. People keeps saying it’s a “feel good” comedy but I don’t really get those vibes. But maybe something will change by the end of season 2

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It’s a very good show. Comparing it to those already classic shows in a whole different genre sounds like a bad faith argument to me.

Last edited: