Cacs are hyping up Ted Lasso like it’s the wire, breaking bad sopranos etc

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All I been seeing is Ted lasso is amazing on social media

I’m 3 episodes in and it’s mid af. I’m not even gonna finish this garbage.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
anything i've seen about Ted Lasso is that everybody that watches it ends up surprised at how good it is and how heart-warming/feel good it turns out
basically exceeding all expectations because people either had low expectations or thought it was going to be bad.

since we're speaking of mid, Breaking Bad is awful..even placing it next to the other two is distasteful.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Seeing a lot of praise for it so I guess I’ll check it out sometime. Doesn’t need to be Sopranos/Wire level, as long as I’m entertained. Gives me reason to dust off that Apple TV app. :ehh:

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve seen it being hyped but not like that. Basically it show that came out during the pandemic and everyone connected to the level of positivity the main character has. The Show is fine I just wish it was more funny. I respect bill Lawrence and liked scrubs but I can’t help but think if mike schur was the show runner how much more funny this show would of been.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve seen it being hyped but not like that. Basically it show that came out during the pandemic and everyone connected to the level of positivity the main character has. The Show is fine I just wish it was more funny. I respect bill Lawrence and liked scrubs but I can’t help but think if mike schur was the show runner how much more funny this show would of been.
Nah I like what Lawrence did to it. Schur would’ve made it a little too goofy. It’s already goofy enough as is. Lawrence knows how’s to put a good balance in his shows imo

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
breaking bad > sopranos
tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I watched it when it 1st came out before the huge online buzz. I dropped it after Ep 4 because for it being a soccer show it didn't have enough soccer