Cac’N America and Black Panther Tchaka battling Nazi’s in 1943. Game looks pretty good.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Another work of entertainment based on WWII! :gladbron:

rampage-rampagejackson.gif

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Casuals think T'challa is the only black panther. And get angry when they put any of his family members in the suit.
:yeshrug:I disagree people were mad because they didn’t recast T’challa. Especially since he’d just became a household name. People wanted T’challa and Shuri suited up together.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:yeshrug:I disagree people were mad because they didn’t recast T’challa. Especially since he’d just became a household name. People wanted T’challa and Shuri suited up together.
I didn't think they needed to recast. Could've just told a story like this. Flashback to 1943 with his grandpops. Come back to the present later when his son is grown.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Being a man of comics, how many people end up being the black panther breh
Just 5 main ones that i'm familiar with,
T'challa
T'Chaka
Azzuri
N'jadaka (Killmonger)
Shuri

There is also the first black panther they mention of in myths but i haven't seen him appear in comics just mentioned.
And i think there were some alternate earth scenarios with random people donning the suit.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I didn't think they needed to recast. Could've just told a story like this. Flashback to 1943 with his grandpops. Come back to the present later when his son is grown.
:yeshrug:I think it’s needed why shoot through all them hoops. When you could just recast, especially since the stories they’re telling are T’challa’s.