CAC women attach childish gambino at awards show

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
His wife/gf/child's mother in white though, so I don't think it really matters that he was paid to recite a script that "shytted on white people" when his real life doesn't reflect that at all.

rs_1024x759-161011143920-1024.3donald-glover-dad.jpg
He wrote the show...

Why should his life reflect a make believe show?

That would be like people judging arnold schwarzenegger for not being an actual cyborg in real life sent back in time to save humanity.

Being "real" as a rapper is not comparable to being an actor or creative writer.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Im not gonna read through this thread but, I can bet with maybe a 70% certainty there's a "black men always happy to get treated like fetishes and dildos" comment in here :mjgrin:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Just like all of those rappers are writing those types of "woke" "problack" lyrics while it's popular now.
He is no different.
Was he like that before it was popular?
& still, if so, why is his child's mother white?

I mean, he was always weird. But for all we know she's "woke" too. Allz im saying is if that's the barometer for measuring someones "blackness" then plenty of your idols failed that test too. :manny:

And what rappers are you talking about. Kendrick, J-Cole etc...they were some of the cats that started this "woke" wave...who else are you saying?

Giselle

Daps
He wrote the show...

Why should his life reflect a make believe show?

That would be like people judging arnold schwarzenegger for not being an actual cyborg in real life sent back in time to save humanity.

Being "real" as a rapper is not comparable to being an actor or creative writer.

This was my original point if you go back and read. They were commeneding him for "shytting" on white people in his scripted show and being "woke" "problack", and I said his real life doesn't reflect that one example being that his wife/gf/child's mother is white herself. Go back and read :queen:

I mean, he was always weird. But for all we know she's "woke" too. Allz im saying is if that's the barometer for measuring someones "blackness" then plenty of your idols failed that test too. :manny:

And what rappers are you talking about. Kendrick, J-Cole etc...they were some of the cats that started this "woke" wave...who else are you saying?

Idc if she's "woke" she's still white, which proves them wrong. Go back and read the whole convo.

I don't have any idols :queen:

Maybe you were thinking of a male's idols who are usally black males in sports and music who usually date white women.

I am not talking about kendrick nor Jermaine and you know that. There are lots of celebs rappers and singers included pretending to be so "problack" and "woke" now to help promote themselves. Just go google pretty much anyone who has been in the industry 7+ years, but hasn't said anything "woke" or "pro black" outside of the last 4 years when it became popular.

Stop playing simple in an attempt to :cape:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This was my original point if you go back and read. They were commeneding him for "shytting" on white people in his scripted show and being "woke" "problack", and I said his real life doesn't reflect that one example being that his wife/gf/child's mother is white herself. Go back and read :queen:

Idc if she's "woke" she's still white, which proves them wrong. Go back and read the whole convo.
They said Donald Glover wrote a pro black show that is critical of white people or "shyttin on white people".

That's a fact.....

Wesley Snipes played the character Blade in a movie.

That's a fact......

Donald is not with a black women

Wesley Snipes is not a half vampire half man fighting evil vampires in real life.

See how those Last two things don't really fukking matter in relation to the actual content of the show/movies? :mjlol:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Just like all of those rappers are writing those types of "woke" "problack" lyrics while it's popular now.
He is no different.

Yes he was, his first album Camp ( 2011) dealt with white hypocrisy, white supremacy and racism. His wife is Asian BTW, and its because he has a Asian fetish. He's admitted to never marrying a white woman because they come with a set of politics he's not comfortable with.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
His wife/gf/child's mother in white though, so I don't think it really matters that he was paid to recite a script that "shytted on white people" when his real life doesn't reflect that at all.

rs_1024x759-161011143920-1024.3donald-glover-dad.jpg
Stop it

Let's assume sister were fukking with him... :mjlol:

He reflects it 100% no doubt. That's his work and vision. Shytting on white people didn't mean you have hate for them. You are shytting on white supremacy and the system in general. You have no legs to stand on while tryna call him out for his words on his show :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yes he was his first album Camp ( 2011), dealt with white hypocrisy, white supremacy and racism. His wife is Asian BTW, and its because he has a Asian fetish. He's admitted to never marrying a white woman because they come with a set of politics he's not comfortable with.
Sounds a lot like me.

Asian women (no fetish) and no white marriage part.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He is no different.
:umad:

His child's mother is white because he ain't 6'5 he failed the height test for 99% of Black women :troll:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

I don't have any idols :queen:

Maybe you were thinking of a male's idols who are usally black males in sports and music who usually date white women.

I am not talking about kendrick nor Jermaine and you know that. There are lots of celebs rappers and singers included pretending to be so "problack" and "woke" now to help promote themselves. Just go google pretty much anyone who has been in the industry 7+ years, but hasn't said anything "woke" or "pro black" outside of the last 4 years when it became popular.

Stop playing simple in an attempt to :cape:

I'm not caping. I could give a shyt less who another man is fukking.....you shouldn't give a shyt either...that's my point.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder why self-proclaimed pro-black women who date non-black men don't get defended by black men on this site like Gambino is being defended now :lolbron: