CAC women attach childish gambino at awards show

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They just love when you assimilate
Dude is making one of the best black shows and dropped and amazing album and y'all view him as an outsider because of what?

One poster said because he is well spoken? :snoop:.
Of course he is a token. How many brothers are doing it on that level?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is making one of the best black shows and dropped and amazing album and y'all view him as an outsider because of what?

One poster said because he is well spoken? :snoop:.
Of course he is a token. How many brothers are doing it on that level?
I ain't even hating.

I'm just saying white women who ain't part of the culture love blacks that assimilate. Tyler the creator, kudi types. I don't hate on dem, you gotta do you.

Atlanta is dope and he ain't an outsider to me. He just doing him

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I ain't even hating.

I'm just saying white women who ain't part of the culture love blacks that assimilate. Tyler the creator, kudi types. I don't hate on dem, you gotta do you.

Atlanta is dope and he ain't an outsider to me. He just doing him
Brothers like that often feel left out of the black community for their success. When you say they have assimilated that's a problem. They are exactly who they are. I don't think that their personalities cater to white people just because white people are attracted to them. Don't u see the problem when Donald can make the best black content on television and still be "that type" of brother as in not atypical but an exception?

I think that there are a lot more of "these type" of brothers out here than not. These dudes ain't the exception. More people need to start being themselves and worry less about fitting in.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brothers like that often feel left out of the black community for their success. When you say they have assimilated that's a problem. They are exactly who they are. I don't think that their personalities cater to white people just because white people are attracted to them. Don't u see the problem when Donald can make the best black content on television and still be "that type" of brother as in not atypical but an exception?

I think that there are a lot more of "these type" of brothers out here than not. These dudes ain't the exception. More people need to start being themselves and worry less about fitting in.
Bruh we agree, I'm guessing you identify with dude. It's cool I understand. We on the same team.