CaC Rock Group Drawls NWA style criticism with song "Asian Girlz".

Swagg Pitt

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this is case where do Asian men find wifes and girlfriends?

Some of the Asian men that were raised to be the stereotypical nerdy geek beta will go home to their motherland and wife a broad. He'll bring her back here. Honestly from what I've seen they treat the men way better than these americanized women, although through time some of them do get corrupt.

For the rest that aren't beyond saving, they need to switch up their game. Start becoming more assertive and outgoing, don't be scared when your coworkers invite you out, start learning better social skills. Asians males make bread so thats not a problem, they just need to learn to socialize and be more "alpha"

American asian dudes are real cool in my experience so these my dudes i hate it had to be them

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
You guys sound like pussies blaming the media for white guys getting asian broads. White guys in asian countries eat eat even more than in america. I was with two asian guys last night at a dinner. Good guys but beta as fukk women want a man with confidence who isnt 5'0 with a small dikk and controlling

And stop with the fetish comments everyone stans different races. Asian broads are the finest of course they are loved by men.

I think the beta asian males got their nerves struck. Its a fukking song get over it.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I feel bad for all the lost asian bytches out there. Que Lux *you was just another lost HOE*

This is a problem that plagues the asian community. There are tons of asian females that are dying to be white. They bow down to white men like they're god. If you're an ugly white mufukka, you can land asian bytches that are 7+ simply because you're white. Asian bytches think it's status, like asian men are inferior to white men. Therefore having that white man is like having the latest bimmer or benz, like a nice louie or fendi bag.

Why is it like this? The media. When you turn on TV, what do you see? Pretty much all white actors/actresses. When you go to movies who are the big stars? White guys. When there are models in fashion shows and shyt, who is it modeled after? White people and their values.

White media stereotypes asian males as bytch made nerdy feminine dudes, while the white guys are the hot model types.

Scust at these self hating hoes

TLDR: Asian bytches are lost out there, and in the process throwing asian dudes in the bushes for any white man that comes along.
So you're asian huh breh? :heh:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
You guys sound like pussies blaming the media for white guys getting asian broads. White guys in asian countries eat eat even more than in america. I was with two asian guys last night at a dinner. Good guys but beta as fukk women want a man with confidence who isnt 5'0 with a small dikk and controlling

And stop with the fetish comments everyone stans different races. Asian broads are the finest of course they are loved by men.

I think the beta asian males got their nerves struck. Its a fukking song get over it.
:snoop:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia

Dude some people have a fixation on Asians to the point it's creepy as fukk. Especially them nerd dudes that want a asian girl because they think it will be like being with an anime chick :scusthov:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man fukk these cacs.

I've dumped my load in nuff white bytches since a teen so I'm not that mad if they get with some asian girls.

I'm Asian and will admit. Stereotypes do not work in my favor for dating or anything really. i think part of the reason i did good in high school was cuz i looked latino and this show passions was popular and a latino dude was dating a blond girl. i seriously think i did well just cuz of that. LOL! if that wasn't on TV i don't think i would scored blond chicks.

yes i think the world is that shallow.

that being said. i got no problem gettin asian girls and i'm asian. i'm most pickiest over them though cuz i know since i'm their race, as long as they don't hate their race, i'm good at gettin the cream of the crop. esp since them white girls love me :lolbron: