CaC Rock Group Drawls NWA style criticism with song "Asian Girlz".

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all i know is....asian men better take back their women...because these cacs taking them and dont show asian guys any respect either

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
[Verse 1]
I love your sticky rice
Butt fukking all night
Korean barbecue
bytch I love you
I love your creamy yellow thighs
Ooh your slanted eyes
It's the Year of the Dragon
Ninja p*ssy I'm stabbin'

265c5045.gif

Wassup with the anal references?:dahell:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They killed Gambino for doing the same all over Camp :manny:

This one is pretty fair, brehs.

Singh

All Star
Daps
:laff: The song is a joke and the caucasians are c00ning/reaching to offend asian dudes (particularly asian beta males) but unfortunately it reflects a legitimate reality based stereotype within the american born vietnamese community out here in the bay (the group i see it in the most from my observations) . Some of their parents encourage their kids to be as "american" as possible so as a result a lot of the females will go hard to get cuffed up by a white boy. Plus asian females are more white boy accepted compared to a white dude with a black/latin/muslim/etc broad.

Irony is no one will give a fukk because no one is going to stick up for asian men they ain't got legitimately fukked up cultural pasts such as the holocaust or slavery to really get people riled up on some :fire: shyt.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
:laff: The song is a joke and the caucasians are c00ning/reaching to offend asian dudes (particularly asian beta males) but unfortunately it reflects a legitimate reality based stereotype within the american born vietnamese community out here in the bay (the group i see it in the most from my observations) . Some of their parents encourage their kids to be as "american" as possible so as a result a lot of the females will go hard to get cuffed up by a white boy. Plus asian females are more white boy accepted compared to a white dude with a black/latin/muslim/etc broad.

Irony is no one will give a fukk because no one is going to stick up for asian men they ain't got legitimately fukked up cultural pasts such as the holocaust or slavery to really get people riled up on some :fire: shyt.

I seen a few brothers with Vietnamese broads too. Them Korean are super racist toward black people through.

400000000000000101707_s4.jpg

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
umm, this shyt IS racist. if these dudes made a song called "Black Gurlz" while naming every stereotype they could think of, guarantee ya'll wouldn't be laughing. since Asians are the "model minority" it's easier to get away with being racist towards them. but that still doesn't change the fact that this is racist

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
umm, this shyt IS racist. if these dudes made a song called "Black Gurlz" while naming every stereotype they could think of, guarantee ya'll wouldn't be laughing. since Asians are the "model minority" it's easier to get away with being racist towards them. but that still doesn't change the fact that this is racist

Who's laughing?

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
damn u a bytch

Singh

All Star
Daps
I seen a few brothers with Vietnamese broads too. Them Korean are super racist toward black people through.

half-way decent game can bag the average western broad so it is what it is

skip koreans, asians in general are racist towards black people, because it's been modeled to them by the white people they view and the media's presentation of the black community.

I mean i fukked a vietnamese bytch before (i'm not african american by the way) but it was :shaq: & :comeon: simultaneously because I wanted a authentic asian broad not a white girl in a asian woman's body.