Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
shyt is exhausting dealing with these racists.
That’s what they want -for us to give up and let them have their way. Not letting up - they multiply like sewer rats. Rid of one, there’s more lurking - if anything it’s a sign for them to stfu and stay in their damn white ass lane Bc we’re watching. They call themselves the majority race but can’t keep out of our face or making such desperate moves to assimilate.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
That’s what they want -for us to give up and let them have their way. Not letting up - they multiply like sewer rats. Rid of one, there’s more lurking - if anything it’s a sign for them to stfu and stay in their damn white ass lane Bc we’re watching. They call themselves the majority race but can’t keep out of our face or making such desperate moves to assimilate.

U right.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dang, not even a whole page. :mjlol:
Mods came in on their Hooded Justice (minus the homo shyt) vibe. They did not have that type of time for the white boying today.
:deadmanny::bryan:
window.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

These CACs have those white supremacist forums, and STILL come to black forums :why:

Glad he banned

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[
These CACs have those white supremacist forums, and STILL come to black forums :why:

Glad he banned
i will never comprehend this shyt. You won’t ever ever catch me on a white forum trying to fit in - you will never see black people as a whole trying to “fit in” with them. That vanilla lifestyle they love must be o.d, boring af. The way he so casually dropped the n- word multiple times. And to top it all off - that’s a white boy from Canada, like are you serious?? I’m waiting for that other pretend a cac @qwer to slip up. That cac spammed my DMs after his past posts caught up to him, mad af. Then had the nerve to slip up in his messages- guess he forgot which alt persona he was supposed to have. Talking about he was doing a thread on me until he knew he fukked up by talking too much and exposing his own self - he’s been quiet ever since - these cacs stay unraveling, they hate when that mask comes off. Let them talk enough and they will out themselves bc they can’t hide the racist vitriol. He went from “I’m doing a thread on you bytch” to “I’ll ignore you, you ignore me on peaceful coexistence” type cop out. Dumbass white boy
:mjlol::mjlol::bryan:

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
@Born2BKing @ThaEruditious @kingofnyc @HarlemHottie

another white boy using the n- word; y’all already know. His user is @PullOutGawd

I was at work when I was tagged so I'll say this first off. Nicole, your current avi is killin me lol. Got me wanting to hop on Mortal Kombat and shyt. 2ndly, yo ass be on top of this shyt, fr fr! :russ:

These cacs know they can't say that shyt in an actual nikka's brotha's face because he'll be likely be punched to Bolivia like tha cracka that got that ass beat at Macy's awhile back... :mjlol:

I'm finna go to bed. Blessings brehs and brehettes.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
[

i will never comprehend this shyt. You won’t ever ever catch me on a white forum trying to fit in - you will never see black people as a whole trying to “fit in” with them. That vanilla lifestyle they love must be o.d, boring af. The way he so casually dropped the n- word multiple times. And to top it all off - that’s a white boy from Canada, like are you serious?? I’m waiting for that other pretend a cac @qwer to slip up. That cac spammed my DMs after his past posts caught up to him, mad af. Then had the nerve to slip up in his messages- guess he forgot which alt persona he was supposed to have. Talking about he was doing a thread on me until he knew he fukked up by talking too much and exposing his own self - he’s been quiet ever since - these cacs stay unraveling, they hate when that mask comes off. Let them talk enough and they will out themselves bc they can’t hide the racist vitriol. He went from “I’m doing a thread on you bytch” to “I’ll ignore you, you ignore me on peaceful coexistence” type cop out. Dumbass white boy
:mjlol::mjlol::bryan:

:dead: I never understand why they so obsessed with Black folk. Talking about, exposing a black woman that comes at their neck, and displaying weak, fake pics of a fat black broad, thinks that's anything close to you. :mjlol: