cac poster @pulloutgawd caught using n word

Corny Batman

Caped Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Citizens of Gotham
tenor.gif
That Canadian CAC has crippled his Coli career, Boy Wonder.

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
@PullOutGawd

@Houston911 get this guy out of here

fukking way she goes
Make sure you stamp the date that I did that. Which I apologized for years ago when it happened.

Also, since you were stalking, make sure you post where I just been typing "n*" when quoting lyrics
I made a mistake

But I'm bout my shyt
I check people for using the N bomb in person while your scary ass checking someone online that used it years ago

Got an issue? Niagara Falls:demonic:
Get it how you live

personaguy

All Star
Daps
fukking way she goes
Make sure you stamp the date that I did that. Which I apologized for years ago when it happened.

Also, since you were stalking, make sure you post where I just been typing "n*" when quoting lyrics
I made a mistake

But I'm bout my shyt
I check people for using the N bomb in person while your scary ass checking someone online that used it years ago

Got an issue? Niagara Falls:demonic:
Get it how you live
Don't care

Troy who?

I fucc with Boosie heavy:blessed:
Nikka follows me on the gram

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
Don't care

Point being?
I'm real about my shyt

I pulled up on a respected military member in my community this YEAR because him & his pals were being racist to my buddy.
I got my ass whooped, but atleast I stand up against racism

What have you done to fight against racism besides being a stalker bytch with female tendencies

I'll wait

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
Do you help out your community
Are you involved in any organizations helping out kids that are struggling? Like big brother program for example

I may have said a bad word few years back
But atleast I'm involved with helping the youth in as many ways as possible
White person Known as “pulloutgawd”, who claims “Boosie the GOAT”, apologizes for using n word years ago, and brings up big brother program in an odd attempt at deflection from suspect behavior.

Then undermines the seriousness of the word he apologized for using in the first place by referring to the post in question as simply “saying a bad word few years back.”

My first post was somewhat tongue in cheek (you should feel bad but clearly you don’t) but seeing more of you as a poster confirms your status as a dumpster human.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416 check this thread out.
These whites - I’m so fukkin sick of these racist crakkkers trying their shyt and trying to mesh into our circles as black posters. Let me guess, what year is this white b*stard. @PullOutGawd bring your cac ass here bytch - using the n-word you white bytch. Gawd I’m so sick of their shyt. They do this like is a license to infiltrate.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
White person Known as “pulloutgawd”, who claims “Boosie the GOAT”, apologizes for using n word years ago, and brings up big brother program in an odd attempt at deflection from suspect behavior.

Then undermines the seriousness of the word he apologized for using in the first place by referring to the post in question as simply “saying a bad word few years back.”

My first post was somewhat tongue in cheek (you should feel bad but clearly you don’t) but seeing more of you as a poster confirms your status as a dumpster human.
Fuk all that - get him the fuk outta here. @PullOutGawd we don’t need your excuses you racist cac faggit - shut the fuk up and go. But I call your bytch ass a white piece of shyt, Id be wrong though, right according to the cac playbook of victim hood. Fuk you and your counterparts

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Coco Loco
@skeetsinternal @HARLEM AL @Squirrel @nicole89 @Wild self @CarmelBarbie @Crude Abolitionist @Anarchy
@Thurgood Thurston III

Report this white crakkker for using the n- word. He gotta go. Idgaf about this stupid shyt with these racists always being reckless. No apologies. No nothing. Then they end up repeat violating with worst shyt like those other dumb Cac bytches that get off on using the n word.
@Born2BKing @ThaEruditious @kingofnyc @HarlemHottie

another white boy using the n- word; y’all already know. His user is @PullOutGawd