Cac plotted the worst terrorist attack since 9/11 against AA Muslim community. Walks free.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
The whiteman would love nothing more than to erase Elijah Muhammad from the minds of his people, and flat-out write him out of history. I see n-ggas still love, and love following, their master.

Quiet is kept, this "true Islam" garbage is one of the most c00nish statements one can make, with respect to the Nation of Islam.

You don't know what you're talking about.
Man shut your dumb ass up
Most folks respect what the NOI has done for black people in this country

But Elijah took Islam and remixed it
If u knew anything about Islam you wouldn't be talking out of your ass

NOI is basically a sect..like the Ahmadiyya,Alawis etc

There's a true version of Islam..and its pretty simple
You can call yourself a messenger of Allah for all I care,as long as you're just reminding Muslims about Allah,the Qur'an and all the teachings of God's prophets..from the first to the last
When u start calling yourself God or a Prophet bringing new doctrines..that's fraudulent shyt

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Keep trusting these liberal whites who want to see us disarmed. SMH
Every black person who is able should own a rifle, a shotgun, and a pistol

• Dap
Reactions: .r.

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
Man shut your dumb ass up
Most folks respect what the NOI has done for black people in this country

But Elijah took Islam and remixed it
If u knew anything about Islam you wouldn't be talking out of your ass

NOI is basically a sect..like the Ahmadiyya,Alawis etc

There's a true version of Islam..and its pretty simple
You can call yourself a messenger of Allah for all I care,as long as you're just reminding Muslims about Allah,the Qur'an and all the teachings of God's prophets..from the first to the last
When u start calling yourself God or a Prophet bringing new doctrines..that's fraudulent shyt
Holy Qur'an Chapter 8 Verse 37:

That Allah may separate the wicked from the good, and put the wicked upon one another, then heap them together then cast them into hell. These indeed are the losers.

You wanna call that stuff Wallace was pushing "real Islam." The Holy Qur'an says to separate the wicked from the good, that n-gga wanted to assimilate and integrate Islam with America. He's going against the book.

You're just repeating some sh-t you saw on the internet, you don't know the history of the Nation of Islam to be making that garbage claim. You don't know Qur'an to be making that garbage statement.
a204d8a281097f48ba61d79c0c020e6e.wix_mp_1024

The America flag and the Holy Qur'an on top of his newspaper, that's un-Islamic as hell

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
Holy Qur'an Chapter 8 Verse 37:

That Allah may separate the wicked from the good, and put the wicked upon one another, then heap them together then cast them into hell. These indeed are the losers.

You wanna call that stuff Wallace was pushing "real Islam." The Holy Qur'an says to separate the wicked from the good, that n-gga wanted to assimilate and integrate Islam with America. He's going against the book.

You're just repeating some sh-t you saw on the internet, you don't know the history of the Nation of Islam to be making that garbage claim. You don't know Qur'an to be making that garbage statement.
a204d8a281097f48ba61d79c0c020e6e.wix_mp_1024

The America flag and the Holy Qur'an on top of his newspaper, that's un-Islamic as hell
Are you autistic or just an illiterate fukk?

:mindblown:

You came in this thread saying its c00nish to say NOI version of Islam isn't true but now you're dissing Wallace?
fukk is wrong with you?

:dahell:

What exactly are you disagreeing with?

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
Are you autistic or just an illiterate fukk?

:mindblown:

You came in this thread saying its c00nish to say NOI version of Islam isn't true but now you're dissing Wallace?
fukk is wrong with you?

:dahell:

What exactly are you disagreeing with?
If you can't understand that post of mine about Wallace in response to your "what is or isn't 'real Islam'" claims, you really don't know anything about the Nation of Islam. But that was obvious to me from the door.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
If you can't understand that of mine post about Wallace in response to your what is or isn't "real Islam" claims, you really don't know anything about the Nation of Islam. But that was obvious to me from the door.
fukk outta here moron
Go read a book

Negged
Ignored
Reported
:camby: