Cac plotted the worst terrorist attack since 9/11 against AA Muslim community. Walks free.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Feds catch these types and rile them up towards whatever violent ideas they have shown possibly online

With a little push these cacs get demonic:picard:

FBI used to do these types of stings to people trying to join ISIS

Join ISIS:dwillhuh:
Kill muslims :dwillhuh:
Whichever side has the most violence I guess:picard::hubie:

Long story short white folks think there's only one kind of terrorism and it's Islam vs Americans :francis:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
dope community...how come im only hearing about this place now?
White folks have been fear mongering about Islamburg for decades going back to the 90s. It’s a low key self sufficient Black Muslim community following the guidelines of Elijah Muhammad. They scared because they have no idea what’s going in the town. I wonder why there hasn’t been communities like this in the South which has a growing black population and a lot of black Muslims. I think Georgia does have these low key Black Muslim communities @JamilALAmin and @THE RETIRED SKJ and the other Georgia brehs could confirm this.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I'm saying breh, how many independent black communities are out there that we haven't heard of? :ohhh:
I think there is a reason why they are low key. To prevent infiltration from sellouts. Stay out of the radar of the Feds. Have the wrong type of people with the wrong type of mindset get involved. Also they probably low key stocking ammo and supplies to prepare for when America turns to shyt. Islamburg has been rumored to have been strapped up. Had this cac tried an attack on that community he would have ran into a surprise. Because the brehs and brehettes probably have bucked back at him and his crew.

Abuchunky

Banned
Daps
White folks have been fear mongering about Islamburg for decades going back to the 90s. It’s a low key self sufficient Black Muslim community following the guidelines of Elijah Muhammad. They scared because they have no idea what’s going in the town. I wonder why there hasn’t been communities like this in the South which has a growing black population and a lot of black Muslims. I think Georgia does have these low key Black Muslim communities @JamilALAmin and @THE RETIRED SKJ and the other Georgia brehs could confirm this.

elijah muhummad :dahell:

dont know where you got that info from but your wrong. Trust me.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Yeah they are orthodox Muslims
Even Elijah's son abandoned his pops teachings and embraced true Islam

Many AA Muslims still use some of the teachings of the NOI from what I observed. The fact that these brothers and sisters built their own community is probably thanks to the teachings of the NOI.

Plus the organizational skills of the NOI are extremely good.

No need to throw the baby out with the bath water.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Many AA Muslims still use some of the teachings of the NOI from what I observed. The fact that these brothers and sisters built their own community is probably thanks to the teachings of the NOI.

Plus the organizational skills of the NOI are extremely good.

No need to throw the baby out with the bath water.
No doubt but you'd be wrong assuming most AA Muslims follow the teachings of NOI

There were AA Muslims before NOI
Many AA Muslims were against the teachings of NOI

of course they put in work in the community..even folks who weren't members benefited

Karb

Veteran
Daps
No doubt but you'd be wrong assuming most AA Muslims follow the teachings of NOI

There were AA Muslims before NOI
Many AA Muslims were against the teachings of NOI

of course they put in work in the community..even folks who weren't members benefited

Agreed.

By "teachings" I'm not referring to the religious doctrine. But the stuff about doing for self, the physical and weapons training, the organizational skills etc.. They kept all those aspects.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
:wow: wish i could be alive to see the day these neanderthals bred out of existence. vile animals

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
elijah muhummad :dahell:

dont know where you got that info from but your wrong. Trust me.
The whiteman would love nothing more than to erase Elijah Muhammad from the minds of his people, and flat-out write him out of history. I see n-ggas still love, and love following, their master.
Even Elijah's son abandoned his pops teachings and embraced true Islam
Quiet is kept, this "true Islam" garbage is one of the most c00nish statements one can make, with respect to the Nation of Islam.
weapons training
You don't know what you're talking about.