CAC-NN Host: “Black men are low information voters when it comes to Kamala.”

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Politics really is the new Religion

You see when a group of people doesn't go lock step with your ideology, they would be called "low information" or "unintelligent"
Similar to a Religion, calling people who don't agree with your ideology "Heathens" or "unenlightened"

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
truth hurts

cnn is fox-lite, though. their input isn’t without a shade right-leaning bias.

:francis:
You know for as much as people shyt on the Indian dude you got to be one of the goofiest nikkas on this site

Its election season and now you want to switch up like you really bout that life, it’s you and a couple of other dudes with the same bullshyt rhetoric rather it’s for dems or against dems, not saying anything of substance or dropping any knowledge just gaslighting with dumb ass talking points

All for fukking Kamala at that

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You know for as much as people shyt on the Indian dude you got to be one of the goofiest nikkas on this site

Its election season and now you want to switch up like you really bout that life, it’s you and a couple of other dudes with the same bullshyt rhetoric rather it’s for dems or against dems, not saying anything of substance or dropping any knowledge just gaslighting with dumb ass talking points

To be fair, most normal people don't want a president who intensively killed 1 million Americans for political reasons to ever be back into office.

Everyone knows kamala is problematic, the alternative is simply not digestible

Daps

spare me this whiny bullshyt.

on multiple occasions, i have explained the reasoning behind my reversal of opinion on the democrats.

i don’t need to pen a thesis for you to understand why i find the thought of a black person not supporting kamala appalling.

the alternative is the repeal of every step of progress black people have made since jim crow.

the alternative is an aggressive and merciless assault against black mobility at every level of our society.

the alternative is our eventual extermination.

so, knowing what is at stake, any black man or woman who objects to the black community lending its unconditional support to kamala is an idiot and - as far as i’m concerned - a traitor.

i don’t give a shyt if she won’t do anything specific for black people.

i don’t need her to.

i just need her to keep trump out of office.

that will suffice.

for now.

:unimpressed:

Daps
The trepidation with Kamala is warranted, just this time we have the orange man to content with
trepidation over what?

that she’s an unproven executive?

so was biden.

so was obama before him.

her record as a prosecutor? we live in a society in which the rule of law is sacrosanct. i am not going to fault her for doing her job, nor am i going to overlook that she was a prosecutor against a sociocultural backdrop that sees black people placed in close proximity with the criminal justice system due to our economic precariousness.

i don’t see how she can be any worse than biden, and he’s done a fairly admirable job.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
trepidation over what?

that she’s an unproven executive?

so was biden.

so was obama before him.

her record as a prosecutor? we live in a society in which the rule of law is sacrosanct. i am not going to fault her for doing her job, nor am i going to overlook that she was a prosecutor against a sociocultural backdrop that sees black people placed in close proximity with the criminal justice system due to our economic precariousness.

i don’t see how she can be any worse than biden, and he’s done a fairly admirable job.

Not that I think she is any "worse" per se. I havent seen all of her policy proposals.

However she doesnt strike me as someone who black men can depend on the push legislation that is beneficial for us.

Shes certainly not speaking to black men when I see her campaign.

My main issue is that she needs to open her mouth and tell black people these are her initiatives instead of pushing some gimmicky bs

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Not that I think she is any "worse" per se. I havent seen all of her policy proposals.

However she doesnt strike me as someone who black men can depend on the push legislation that is beneficial for us.

Shes certainly not speaking to black men when I see her campaign.

My main issue is that she needs to open her mouth and tell black people these are her initiatives instead of pushing some gimmicky bs
Black men fukked either way this goes, I’m afraid

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
It’s crazy how they don’t see how detrimental this attitude towards us is…Mind you like 90% of black men vote democrat…They’re straight up generalizing and acting like 10% is representative of all black men…smh

You never see this same attitude towards white women who 40% vote Republican…They’re always holding their hand and cuddling them to win them over…