Cac Gets The shyt Slapped Out Of Him For Disrespecting Nipsey's Mural

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That still does not make any sense......The troll lost, he troll his way into the grave lol

How does trolling someone so much, until they get tired and kill the troll a win for the troll?:what:

The dude trolled himself into the grave and died as a troll

Triggering someone so hard they commit murder would automatically put you in the hall of fame of trolls and your memory will live on forever in the shytholes trolls hang like 4C

You're trying to use your logic on people who subscribe to a totally different way of thinking.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yessir. The supreme Art of War is to subdue the enemy without fighting. If I can tick you off with just my words, then you already lost.

Mentally & Emotionally EXPOSED

Ok so why talk sht about the black people who was out there that didn't fall for her bullsht. She tried to provoke them to do something to her so she could cry to the police but they didn't there she lost and they won. Y'all cant have it both ways trying to put her as a winner in both narratives. Either way she lost. Art Of War is played the best by black people

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Ok so why talk sht about the black people who was out there that didn't fall for her bullsht. She tried to provoke them to do something to her so she could cry to the police but they didn't there she lost and they won. Y'all cant have it both ways trying to put her as a winner in both narratives. Either way she lost. Art Of War is played the best by black people
I'm not seeing how she "Won" in this situation, but what can we do to her (Legally)? Sure, somebody 'could' put their hands on her, but then what? Her attacker goes to jail, and over time her wounds are gonna heal, and she's gonna be right back on social media talking shyt. Unless you can find a legal loophole to silence trolls, folks are gonna have to ignore em :yeshrug: Like dude said, we live in a troll culture. Being stoic/rational will save you alot of stress.

P.s The folks she was out there belittling, are the actual winners. They got her on video committing vandalism, and they also have her social media info. Violence was not needed

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not seeing how she "Won" in this situation, but what can we do to her (Legally)? Sure, somebody 'could' put their hands on her, but then what? Her attacker goes to jail, and over time her wounds are gonna heal, and she's gonna be right back on social media talking shyt. Unless you can find a legal loophole to silence trolls, folks are gonna have to ignore em :yeshrug: Like dude said, we live in a troll culture. Being stoic/rational will save you alot of stress.

P.s The folks she was out there belittling, are the actual winners. They got her on video committing vandalism, and they also have her social media info. Violence was not needed

You saying the same thing I said. Dude was in here caping for her and wouldnt say nothing negative about her

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly,and smh at suddenly expecting gang bangers to be nice and not bully the community. Or is this different since this man is an outsider to the community.
If only these dudes would put this much energy into protecting our children and our women:respect:
JkDf0c.gif

Google white supremacists maxine waters

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
It will they got all that hoe info. They either go beat that bytch ass on camera and embarrass that hoe or they go do it off camera and we will be reading about that hoe either way the hoe go get deallt with and we all will be in the thread rejoicing about it. That hoe ain't get away free. You'll hear about her in the next few days

Whoever catch her slipping need to open a Patreon cause I'm donating.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Google white supremacists maxine waters

I remember that,gang bangers sure do love standing behind famous people don't they?
If only they could stop sending shots that kill mothers in their own community,leaving children as orphans.
Or making mothers suffer nationwide as they recruit children and kill babies with crossfire:respect: