Cac Gets The shyt Slapped Out Of Him For Disrespecting Nipsey's Mural

mag357

Superstar
Daps
What are the chances of that happening realistically? You really fantasizing about this womans whole family being murdered over a picture. shyt is sad.

Not to mention the fact that painting a mural on someone else's property that you can't control is the antithesis of everything Nipsey was preaching.

Nah she loses her life and some idiot loses their freedom, doesn't get to see their kids grow old, and experience their best years of life.

Just stop. The fact that you're this angry, combined with the fact that she'll probably face zero reprecussion, is the exact reason trolls do what they do.

If you want her to die so badly, you go do it. Stop hoping for someone else to throw their life away over spray paint.
Yall must dont know these dumb brainwashed muthafukaz nowadays...
They girl who vandalized that shyt will get jumped on Facebook lived... just because they want to get the attention shes getting.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro that makes no sense:laff:

Your saying if a troll harasses somebody so much, that the person turns around and kills the troll, your saying the troll won lol

The goal was to provoke anger. You made someone so angry they threw their life away. It might have cost them their life but they won like a mf

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just stop. The fact that you're this angry, combined with the fact that she'll probably face zero reprecussion, is the exact reason trolls do what they do.

If you want her to die so badly, you go do it. Stop hoping for someone else to throw their life away over spray paint.

nikka you scared to say something negative about her and you hope and pray shell face zero reprecussion until you see a thread about how she got herself and her innocent family members murked and the people who did it got away with it and youll be praying the police catch whoever did it. Yous a clown nikka

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I know is you dont go into gangbanger territory and start writing on the walls, especially if theyre right there telling you not to.

This shyt seem open-and-shut to me what are y'all even arguing about?

They hate to see black people punking and beating the sht out of non black people and face zero repercussions. They feel sorry for the non black person so they find a reason to talk sht about the black person and defend the non black person.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka you scared to say something negative about her and you hope and pray shell face zero reprecussion until you see a thread about how she got herself and her innocent family members murked and the people who did it got away with it and youll be praying the police catch whoever did it. Yous a clown nikka

nikka shut up. I'm sick of hoe ass nikkas that's terrified to put in work themselves hoping and praying for "someone" to put in work. And when they do and shyt go left and they end up on jail or shot by police, your bytch ass ain't gone put no money on no books or take care of their kids and family.

Be in here talking bout "I cried this morning, this violence has got to stop" :mjcry:

Man I'm so sick of suburban militants

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka shut up. I'm sick of hoe ass nikkas that's terrified to put in work themselves hoping and praying for "someone" to put in work. And when they do and shyt go left and they end up on jail or shot by police, your bytch ass ain't gone put no money on no books or take care of their kids and family.

Be in here talking bout "I cried this morning, this violence has got to stop" :mjcry:

Man I'm so sick of suburban militants

nikka when you see a thread about how she got herself and her innocent family members murked and the people who did it got away with it lets see what you say. Ill remember you saying shes the winner :russ: nikka like please stop saying that somethings going to happen to her. nikka like please dont let nothing happen to her :russ:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka when you see a thread about how she got herself and her innocent family members murked and the people who did it got away with it lets see what you say. Ill remember you saying shes the winner :russ: nikka like please stop saying that somethings going to happen to her. nikka like please dont let nothing happen to her :russ:

If ifs were a fifth we'd all be high.

That girl was dead ass wrong but she knew what she was doing.

Again, going hard to the point of violence over something you don't own and can't control is the complete antithesis of everything nipsey stood for.

You want her beat to death but what happens when the city paints over that shyt for the new Starbucks?

I swear idk if it's the schools or nikkas just becoming dumber and dumber by the year

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
If someone can provoke u to murder without physically harming you at all they won like a mf even if they lose their life. The goal of a troll is to provoke anger.

And most of those unsolved murders are random crimes, with no motive. If you're so emotional that you'll kill because of your feelings I highly doubt you'll have the emotional discipline to not broadcast your motive everywhere.

But you keep on fantasizing about killing people who make you angry, imma ignore these clowns and focus on important issues
Yessir. The supreme Art of War is to subdue the enemy without fighting. If I can tick you off with just my words, then you already lost.

Mentally & Emotionally EXPOSED

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

These cacs ain't go learn until black people start beating the shxt out of them or start laying they ass down

dude looked Mexican, also he should know better to do that in the 60's that OG was not playing :russ:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
All I know is you dont go into gangbanger territory and start writing on the walls, especially if theyre right there telling you not to.

This shyt seem open-and-shut to me what are y'all even arguing about?

Exactly,and smh at suddenly expecting gang bangers to be nice and not bully the community. Or is this different since this man is an outsider to the community.
If only these dudes would put this much energy into protecting our children and our women:respect:
JkDf0c.gif

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
The goal was to provoke anger. You made someone so angry they threw their life away. It might have cost them their life but they won like a mf

That still does not make any sense......The troll lost, he troll his way into the grave lol

How does trolling someone so much, until they get tired and kill the troll a win for the troll?:what:

The dude trolled himself into the grave and died as a troll