Cac Gets The shyt Slapped Out Of Him For Disrespecting Nipsey's Mural

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same thing should have happened to that byatch in Connecticut

It will they got all that hoe info. They either go beat that bytch ass on camera and embarrass that hoe or they go do it off camera and we will be reading about that hoe either way the hoe go get deallt with and we all will be in the thread rejoicing about it. That hoe ain't get away free. You'll hear about her in the next few days

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wazup wit all these white folks disrespecting nipsy? Its like what for? I know folks is racist and all but seems kinda random to walk up and just disrespect a dead dude for no reason,

This is the era of the trolls.

So many people are over emotional and hyper sensitive these days it's never been easier to provoke people to irrational anger and sit back and watch the chaos.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the era of the trolls.

So many people are over emotional and hyper sensitive these days it's never been easier to provoke people to irrational anger and sit back and watch the chaos.

When these people start getting slumped its go be all bad for em. Trying to provoke people to irrational anger going to be the cause of them getting found somewhere with no suspects

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When these people start getting slumped its go be all bad for em. Trying to provoke people to irrational anger going to be the cause of them getting found somewhere with no suspects

If people out here committing murder because they were offended or their feelings were hurt, the trolls still won.

This ain't the 1920s, feds got DNA databases, facial recognition systems, and cameras everywhere. The amount of effort to pull off the perfect murder because someone upset you could be used for something far more productive

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CAC looked like he was just trying to sign it

But when that ain't ur wall, or ur hood, and u got nipseys people warning u NOT to touch the wall, u deserve to get the fire slapped out your face

It looks like everyone was signing it.

If he wrote some foul shyt on it then yeah fukk him.

If we now get to pick and choose who gets to pay homage and pay their respects then fukk it :hubie: no homages, respects will be paid for anyone. And frankly I'm OK with that. :demonic: I'll clap at a funeral procession and I don't mean a round of applause.

Daps
Wazup wit all these white folks disrespecting nipsy? Its like what for? I know folks is racist and all but seems kinda random to walk up and just disrespect a dead dude for no reason,

I’ll answer your question. Inherently white people are child like. No differently than a kid they will test you to explore limits. They don’t understand things being off limits. They want to say nikka because you say nikka...nevermind the downside of being a “nikka” The world is their oyster. The more out of bounds it is the more intrigued they are by it. This in their minds is a god given right to rearrange the world how they enjoy