Cac gets monthly colonoscopies in an effort to maintain his youth and reverse aging

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I heard that many kids under the age of 10 today, will live to see their 150th birthday and still be relatively healthy :damn:

I fee like that medical science is close to breaking historical barriers to slowing down aging to a turtle's walk. What this CAC is doing is practically useless in many ways, especially blasting his a$$hole for extended youth :dame:

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
the new hustle is to make men insecure about their looks and age. Seems especially bad with men in the tech industry cuz it seems they start rolling people out the door in their late 40s. think of the BILLIONS of dollars on the table

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
smh at 2 mill a year for something impossible
just shytting away money :francis:
I think it's doable . He just took a silly path to get there.
I heard that many kids under the age of 10 today, will live to see their 150th birthday and still be relatively healthy :damn:

I fee like that medical science is close to breaking historical barriers to slowing down aging to a turtle's walk. What this CAC is doing is practically useless in many ways, especially blasting his a$$hole for extended youth :dame:
I see that happening also.

Though I'm not a fan of the biological method, I think it's doable if he did gene therapies in combination with nutritional science . But I fear there are too many unknowns with the biological side of things.

Personally I prefer the cyborg route to making it to 150, Rather than seeking a body that destroys itself much slower than natural lifespans. I prefer a modular system where parts can easily be replaced upon failure. Repairing the body of a 34 yr old born in 88' should be similar to how you can change the spark plugs or get new shocks on a 1988 Pontiac. It can be synthetic routes like pacemakers for failing hearts and artificial mechanical kidneys or through 3d printed organs.

We are getting here slowly with artificial eyes for blind born and elderly blind, and artificial ,mind controled limbs for amputees after an accident. There is even research right now on artificial or externally grown neurons. And personally, neuronal work is the only bio research I think we need to do. Im hesitant to mess with non neuronal genes purely due to the obvious cancer risk when messing with RNA and dna.

Last edited:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
white people are crazy :russ:

wasnt oprah all about colon cleansings like 20 years ago?

i will say, dropping off a loaf after a hangover makes me feel WAY better. maybe this weirdo cac is onto something. i know the butt is absorbent... some people put drugs up there to absorb, so maybe if you got one in the chamber, your body is absorbing those toxins? this conversation is getting a little :dame: but hey, you never know. :yeshrug:

personally i have an 'exit only' policy, but if it works it works i guess.

throwing in an extra Dame just because.

:dame:

:scust:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
full

Braman

Superstar
Daps
That first paragraph :bryan:. They just kept rewording the same thing. Bullshyt detected