cac donates sperm in public bathrooms...sired 22 kids

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Lol yall really think that a college math professor is that dumb, I can guarantee you that there is some type of paperwork behind this where they can't hit him up for child support
Trust me they'll find a loophole somewhere or just not give a fukk. Child support is a big business, especially if they can send you to prison if you don't pay it.

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the ultimate prize :wow:

SazC9Q6.png
:dead:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
"She hates me" played out in real life...But with a white lead...:wow:

Life imitates art...Gods of Egypt, Cleopatra, ect ect...
Art imitates life...This guy...

But in either case, cacs get the win :wow:

Nah the only difference is that breh in "She Hate Me" was busting off in fine ass Blacks, Latinas, Asians and Whites and even ended in a polymorous relationship with the 2 baddest females. :banderas:

While this dumb cac is busting off in bum ass bedwenches, who are just going to put him on paper:scust:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Nah he's already been ordered to pay child support for at least five children. Evidently he isn't that smart.

Fixed that for you breh :wow:

I had a friend (associate really) who asked me to seed her up. Promised me the whole "no financial obligation" routine. I almost went through with it but finally said nahhh. Foresaw her coming out the woodworks down the road like

x21ohg.png

Big head won that round

Randoug

Superstar
Daps
Fixed that for you breh :wow:

I had a friend (associate really) who asked me to seed her up. Promised me the whole "no financial obligation" routine. I almost went through with it but finally said nahhh. Foresaw her coming out the woodworks down the road like

x21ohg.png

Big head won that round
I would do it but make her sign a contract claiming that I have no legal financial obligation to the child :wow:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I would do it but make her sign a contract claiming that I have no legal financial obligation to the child :wow:
The state courts will toss that in the bushes. There are legal channels to surrender your parental rights but she won't be eligible for assistance if she needs it unless you're paying child support.