cac donates sperm in public bathrooms...sired 22 kids

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
This is just sick.

I dont know how it will turn out when they are older but I hope the kids will be okay with this when they are older.

I cant imagine going through this just to have a non black baby...

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
this is a larger cultural issue. lots of african americans expect to have families that look like tv families where their kids look like the mom was creeping on the side. when the kids don't come out that way parents behave passive aggressive towards the child berating them for being nappy headed and/or dark ("boy if u don't get ur nappy headed black ass in here")

with LGBT they don't have kids like heteros do, so they have to be more honest about the type of kid they want whereas with hetero couples a Bill and a Claire will just hope to get a Sondra and be let down they had a Vanessa (they'll still love her and be happy to have a child). so i don't think this is about sexual orientation

however i may be mistaken and these ladies in the stories just wanted to raise a multiracial person because they enjoyed the idea of a person experiencing and belonging to multiple cultures.

Yep like Glory Johnson and Britney Griner. Sadly I have definitely heard black couples who want their children to come out mixed looking which is very slim chance. This is especially true when it comes to daughters smh.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
P.S. I would never admit this publicly cause he gon get hit with that child support!

Lol yall really think that a college math professor is that dumb, I can guarantee you that there is some type of paperwork behind this where they can't hit him up for child support

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
"She hates me" played out in real life...But with a white lead...:wow:

Life imitates art...Gods of Egypt, Cleopatra, ect ect...
Art imitates life...This guy...

But in either case, cacs get the win :wow:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But I didn't know the dykes were black. WTF? And these lesbians are having threesomes to get a baby with good hair.... the fukk is wrong with black women?
:francis: you just as bad with this broad ass generalization

:scust: At the self hating women who participated in this tho

Is he only giving his stuff to black women ?:dwillhuh:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
this is a larger cultural issue. lots of african americans expect to have families that look like tv families where their kids look like the mom was creeping on the side. when the kids don't come out that way parents behave passive aggressive towards the child berating them for being nappy headed and/or dark ("boy if u don't get ur nappy headed black ass in here")

with LGBT they don't have kids like heteros do, so they have to be more honest about the type of kid they want whereas with hetero couples a Bill and a Claire will just hope to get a Sondra and be let down they had a Vanessa (they'll still love her and be happy to have a child). so i don't think this is about sexual orientation

however i may be mistaken and these ladies in the stories just wanted to raise a multiracial person because they enjoyed the idea of a person experiencing and belonging to multiple cultures.
Just say its colorism.

Which affects more groups other than AAs. :sas2: