Cac destroys a former bully + Coli Cac Takes Heel Turn

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
dude has a history of saying slick shyt, but that nikka comment should get him banned
I've seen people call Mexicans, Whites, Asians and even dogs "nikka" on here.
Since its universally acceptable to seemingly call EVERYTHING a "nikka", I don't think white dudes on here should be banned for saying it when y'all toss around the word so damn recklessly :dame:

That beat down was brutal tho. Homie never had a chance.
Not one punch was missed, straight contact on face every time :wow:
Them sounds when they connected :bryan:
Them gurgles :damn:
That's definitely lock-up worthy, and dude never touched him first. All caught on tape. :dame:
If it went to court MMA dude wouldn't stand a chance.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since its universally acceptable to seemingly call EVERYTHING a "nikka", I don't think white dudes on here should be banned for saying it when y'all toss around the word so damn recklessly :dame:

ignored.

@BmoreGorilla

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps

bth_red_alert.gif

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida

:dwillhuh:What does Black people using that word have to do with some White boy using it? Regardless, he has White Supremacist rhetoric in his posting history....So he should catch a hammer.

I think we might have another one here brehs....:mjgrin:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yo, ya'll caught a Cracka slipping in here. What did I tell ya'll about the "Good White" posters here? :laff:

No offense, but, some of ya'll nikkas might be clueless and gullible. Ya'll be like "Well, that's a good White poster" and shyt...Neither do ya'll know, they're just another racist Cracka who shows their colors when nudged properly. The fact that White posters can have post histories like @Kill Dat Noize on here and sit on 1k reputation is fukking pathetic.

Do better...But, I'm thinking that this site is not as Black as many claim....So, there may not be much potential for change. :francis:

To be fair though, he wasn't posting as an okay cac, he was passing. Which is crazy to me in hindsight. Like some reverse Stockholm syndrome. :dwillhuh:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
What's happening in this thread?

:lupe:
The person I quoted is a white boy who was exposed in this thread for being a racist amongst other things like saying nikka and posting stats on a Chicago basically following the "what about black on black crime" rhetoric his type do when they don't even know or give a fukk about Chicago.

@Marti check this out.

@Ol' Otis