Cac destroys a former bully + Coli Cac Takes Heel Turn

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
i thought the coli was a place to discuss sports, hip hop and piff.

and i thought any white person with common sense would know not to be tossing around the 'n word' like he's black. guess we both were wrong huh? coming on a site that is supposedly predominately black and tossing around falsities like you are dropping knowledge. Hate racist scumbag white people like you. You ARE savages, and you ARE the most evil creatures ever to walk the earth. I can back that up with numbers like you mufukkas love also.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I swear that Worldstar comment he made earlier off top didnt sit right with me:patrice:

Thats exactly why sites like that needs to be shunned by black folk anyway instead of shouting it out at every opportunity.. I know i personally havent visited that site in years. Its like a haven where "others" go to have fun and watch blacks actin a fool and justify their racist thoughts

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
post more smileys son. your ancestors are the most murderous, death-dealing, disease-ridden, drugged-up, demonic filth ever to walk the earth. black people are demonized in the united states, yet you and your kind ignore all the atrocities you have committed throughout history and continue to this day to commit. it wasn't black people that eradicated the indians. it wasn't black people that firebombed tokyo. it wasn't black people that hung folks by the thousands. it wasn't black people that started a war under a false pretense that did little more than killed thousands of their own soldiers. so yeah, you really got me with that smiley. you, your white family, your white friends, are all evil, it is ingrained in your very dna. you can go your entire life without knowing it is there, deceiving yourself that you are different, but no, you're not. ALL you mufukkas are scumbags underneath it all.

@Kill Dat Noize

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
i am a cac :beli:

and don't make me pull up 20 worldstar videos where a bunch of black ppl are seein doing the exact same thing.
Exactly.

Real nikkas move in silence.

fukk hastags and retweets.
full

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
I'm not painting a broad stroke on all white people.

But white trash like @Kill Dat Noize is what gives them a bad rep.
Dude thinks he's "trolling" but at the end of the day is just annoying as fukk.
Do these fakkits not realize we simply just see them as pests? Like shoo back to your divorced home and stop trying to get our approval you cockroach.
What a fukkin loser

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Yo, ya'll caught a Cracka slipping in here. What did I tell ya'll about the "Good White" posters here? :laff:

No offense, but, some of ya'll nikkas might be clueless and gullible. Ya'll be like "Well, that's a good White poster" and shyt...Neither do ya'll know, they're just another racist Cracka who shows their colors when nudged properly. The fact that White posters can have post histories like @Kill Dat Noize on here and sit on 1k reputation is pathetic.

But, I'm thinking that this site is not as Black as many claim....So, there may not be much potential for change. :francis:

Last edited:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
He has 1000 positive. Bamboozled all you nikkas.

I'm dropping the real shyt every time I post (well 90% of the time) and I'm stuck on :flabbynsick: type numbers.

This site isn't as Black as we think breh....there's no explanation for why someone who drops White Supremacist rhetoric about Black people should have deep in the green reputation....No reason.