Cac admits Africans were in America centuries before Columbus

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This is known, do people think all those black South Americans came on slave ships?

Plenty of ancient Mayan art looks like Black folks. Also, why there are pyramids in central and South America.

olmec2.jpg

I think we’re eventually going to discover there was a global African empire which is why there are pyramids as far as China.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
That’s cool and all, but that’s just pisses me off even more. So, since the beginning of got damn time we have taken L after L after L after L. Why the fukk did our people just bow down to any and everybody? (I’m not big on history at all so I’m sure they didn’t literally “bow down” and there is more to it)

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Black people are native to all lands. Stop saying African, every black person did not came from Africa.hell, some of the tribes in Africa are not from there
Lol huh life started in East Africa Black people are the original humans as we are 100% homo sapien sapien with no presence of other human dna like the neantherdals and homo denisovan like the rest. That last part of statement is highly egregious

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That’s cool and all, but that’s just pisses me off even more. So, since the beginning of got damn time we have taken L after L after L after L. Why the fukk did our people just bow down to any and everybody? (I’m not big on history at all so I’m sure they didn’t literally “bow down” and there is more to it)

Outnumbered

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
This is known, do people think all those black South Americans came on slave ships?

Plenty of ancient Mayan art looks like Black folks. Also, why there are pyramids in central and South America.

olmec2.jpg

I think we’re eventually going to discover there was a global African empire which is why there are pyramids as far as China.
Buy the book when the world was black.. from supreme understanding..

I came to realization eith facts that every single person indigenous to any land all across the world all happen to be people of color. PERIOD from Japan, to Europe , to China , to Philippines , to Australia , to South America . To Fiji . To anywhere u name it LITERALLY . People of color are clearly GODS people and we’re most chastised in every nation we’re public enemy #1 consciously and sub-consciously ! I believe the 12 tribes went all over the world . I’m born on 12/12 12 years after 1980 . So I have great faith in the 12 tribes of Israel . Which is a play on words aka “12 tribes is real” just my honest opinion

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Lol huh life started in East Africa Black people are the original humans as we are 100% homo sapien sapien with no presence of other human dna like the neantherdals and homo denisovan like the rest. That last part of statement is highly egregious
So you was there? How God look like? Tell me the story of Adam and Eve

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

olmec2.jpg

main-qimg-67947232b64560c12476f184231184eb