c00nmala Harris says black people getting jobs would prevent getting shot by police

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not that we need to restore the family unit or take positions in politics
:ohhh:

No....

Just go work at Mcdonalds Nigeros....

:mjlit:

GASSSSPP! A ranking black Dem doesn't respect blacks. I'm shocked-NOT!?I tried to call out nikkas on their Dem love here
:https://www.thecoli.com/threads/its...w-strong-support-for-him-still.739496/page-16

Like you I tried to tell them to take a collective position instead of throwing things and rejecting reality like frustrated thots cause that approach only leads to Ls.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
just like I thought

cued to the QUESTION the host/moderator asked her at 38:00
"In your first 100 days, what will you do around the issue of criminal justice reform?"...particularly about making sure people have a fresh start at life?"

she makes her comment about jobs as part of the response to THAT question at 41:00

Ive no love Kamala but yall seriously went 8 pages deep off a 5 second out of context soundbyte :francis::mjlol:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Jobs and access to loans to create business would stop a lot of black self destruction that goes on in our community, but when the person that say this is hated it gets ignored and a false narrative gets creative to further that hatred venom.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Why am I not surprised that no one understands what she's trying to say. I swear people here just want to find things to be outraged about. All she's saying is that Black people need economic opportunity. The problems that Black people face go way beyond the police killing a Black person. Check out that thread that talks about how many Black kids read and do math at grade level. What she's saying is that at the root of our problems is basic economics. If you can't read at grade level how do you find a job? How do you provide for your family? And I'll go as far as to say this. If you are more outraged at the Police killings than you are at our failing skills you need to rethink your priorities. Both are major problems and both need to be addressed. As I write this, the next generation of African-Americans are being woefully prepared for the job market. What will they do? How will they get by? This is what she means by getting jobs.

And for the dude who made this thread. C'mon man. You go to an Ivy League law school. You obviously understand how far reaching and insidious racism is and precisely how Cop's killing Black people is connected to the economic disenfranchisement of Black people. Stop saving you're smart, intellectual self for your classmates and giving us this troll nonsense here. Ignorance in our community is a scourge. You can't claim to be pro-black and then come to a Black website and make superficial anti-intellectual posts. There are plenty of reasons to not like Kamala Harris. But this isn't one of them.

At its heart racism is about power dynamics. At some point in our society, our country decided to use the police to keep Black people in check rather than doing what it takes to give us jobs. When you can't get a well paying job, what is your option? If the first thing you think of when you think of racism is Police and how they brutalize you, then you need to think deeper. That's an aspect, but police are only enforcers. What are they enforcing the will of the country at large. You want to know how lost we and our country are? Every year millions of Black kids fall further and further behind grade level leaving them with a bleak future and no one even bats an eye. For republicans the answer to the problem isn't jobs, it's more police...

The MTA Is Hiring 500 New Cops To Fix 'Quality Of Life' Issues In The Subway System

But the moment that any person tries to talk about Black problems from an economic point of view, they get shouted down and called c00n. Not by White people or racists, but by pro-Black people. You guys are delusional. Are jobs going to solve police shootings directly? No. But when you develop your world view from entertainers trying to make money rather than from books and real objective sources of news this is what happens. I'll restate it one more time. ANYONE who talks about racism in this country from a economic/money point of view is on our side. Period. Because this is where the debate needs to be. Does it mean you agree with them on every issue? No. Does it mean they are pro-black enough for you? No. But this is line of demarcation that should separate your friends (even if they are Luke warm) from your enemies.
source.gif

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Jobs and access to loans to create business would stop a lot of black self destruction that goes on in our community, but when the person that say this is hated it gets ignored and a false narrative gets creative to further that hatred venom.
when the person that said she's not going to do anything just for black people, is telling us what we need to do, she can shut the fukk up. Since she's not going to help do shyt. She can stop talking about us.

SEX!!

Fukk Nicole
Supporter
Daps
areas of low employment = higher crime rates

Is this not what she was basically getting at?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD

yyy

All Star
Daps
What's the point of saying anything if she isn't going to give jobs specifically to black people?
Do you know how politics works? Do you know how hard it is to actually make advances for our people? Here's a question, what's your plan to move Black people forward that is actually realistic given the Country that we live in?