c00n Candace Owen got fired by the daily wire

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Perfect time to grift the pro-palestine and neo-nazi crowd since they both hate Jews.

This is actually a come up for her.
It's weird how you ignored Ben Shapiro's vile anti-Black racism and pandering to those neo-nazi/alt-right crowds with his rhetoric. Or how he employed Candace Owens to validate his anti-Black racist beliefs to his audience. Anyway, she will continue to work with anti-Black racist Zionists like Dennis Prager. She will still pander to the same racist groups as Ben Shapiro. She won't stop helping to foster anti-Black hate. Just like you won't stop spreading blatant lies all over this forum.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
c00ns getting packed up. Thank the ancestors
dance-dancing.gif

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
She started getting to pro black lately especially talking about the people running the degrading music industry preferably hip hop.

Either she seen some shyt or heard some shyt that made her realize this shyt bigger than me

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She started getting to pro black lately especially talking about the people running the degrading music industry preferably hip hop.

Either she seen some shyt or heard some shyt that made her realize this shyt bigger than me
She's not pro-Black at all. Y'all gotta stop saying this. She is doing a song and dance during election season, because she understands how susceptible some people can be, and she is exploiting that to drive voter apathy. As far as her rants against Israel, she is only doing it as a play to the Christian nationalists. Thi is all good for her persecuted Christian shtick. She was of some use for a time. And now she isn't. That doesn't mean she now has a conscience.

I wish a localized black hole could form only around them and swallow 'em all up. That rabbi is just as vile a person as she is.