c00n Candace Owen got fired by the daily wire

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is backfiring like a mf

Now that she went against the small hats an army of support has come her way I've never seen her get so much black support ever :wow:

Support:patrice:?

Might be too strong of a word. She just doesnt fukk with Democrats,and neither are alot of black people right now#BothSides. So shes managing to blend in:mjlol:

Now if she wants to be a true political superstar she will have to denounce the right,and promote the idea #Bothsides are garbage.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
She ain't never been dikked down right. The right black man would have her changing teams quick.

rick-james-american-singer.gif

Pause at :15. You don't see them legs? She hiding somethin:mjgrin::ufdup:
You’re not wrong. :russ:

But you still didn’t answer the question :ufdup:

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Support:patrice:?

Might be too strong of a word. She just doesnt fukk with Democrats,and neither are alot of black people right now#BothSides. So shes managing to blend in:mjlol:

Now if she wants to be a true political superstar she will have to denounce the right,and promote the idea #Bothsides are garbage.

Both sides are paid off by zionists or are zionists themselves so it doesn't matter who people vote for shyts an illusion of freedom

Both sides that (support israel) are in fact garbage any democrat or republican that goes against them I'm cool with

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
She has been calling out Jews for the genocide in Gaza
I gotta respect that,wench or not

:yeshrug:

It's not like she did it for some ideological reason. Have you ever seen her supporting oppressed peoples or denouncing colonizers besides this moment?

Her right-wing-extremist antisemitic fanbase was just louder in her ear than her far-right pro-Israel fanbase.