Byron Allen empire continues to grow, Byron Allen wins Disney bid. Edit #2 adds four more networks

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Most biracials marry white, not disputing that however this rule change could impact black business forever so regardless we must stand with byron

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
All that wealth gonna go to cacs:mjcry:

:snoop:

Just because his grandkids will be able to pass as full blooded whites doesn't mean ALL his money will go to whites. For all you know they might like jewelry and spend a bunch of money with arabs :umad:

Dudes gotta stop acting like building a black family is helpful or important to the community :snoop:

I just hope his white grandkids file as black so they can claim benefits intended for legitimate blacks who actually need them. I love seeing you coli militants mad:blessed:

:salute: to my nicca byron for using his suing them folks for not dealing with blacks and then bringing the money back home to his pawg. It's almost like the programs that were meant to help blacks almost never help legitimate blacks. It goes to whites and mulattos :blessed:

Daps
I don't see that happening. I can see them rich white execs putting salt all up in this shyt. Bob Johnson created BET and ended up selling the network to Viacom and look at what they have done with it years later. Also, Oprah ain't shyt for getting involved in that MJ slander documentary.

While Oprah ain’t shyt for the MJ mess and I will never forget what her original shows were on her network...the shows on her network now are so powerful atleast in message. Queen sugar about the fukked up things whites/Hispanics whites did to black farmers and other shows.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
shutterstock_5367982cv.jpg

All this money dripping into white hands :uhooh:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
GOAL POST MOVE?

ARE YOU A fukkING RETARD?
I SAID HOW MANY WEALTHY BORN BIRACIALS
PROCREATE WITH BLACKS.

CLEARLY TALKING ABOUT A PERSON
WITH A FULLY WHITE PARENT.

I meant you were goal post moving because you just asked vaguely biracials who procreate black which had wealth. hence what I gave you Now you want to add on all this other stuff

whatever, I already gave you my answer in the 2nd half of my post. You nor anyone else here will know what those kids will do.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I meant you were goal post moving because you just asked vaguely biracials who procreate black which had wealth. hence what I gave you Now you want to add on all this other stuff mf

whatever, I already gave you my answer in the 2nd half of my post. You nor anyone else here will know what those kids will do.

YOUR POST WAS FULL OF BEDBUCK GIBBERISH.

:devil:
:evil:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Byron Oprah and Bob Johnson should make a streaming platform for black entertainment. They’d make a killing if done correctly.

I dont think the black elite are allowed to hook up like that or either they are just not that pro black/group economic wave. Its always been weird that it never happens.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Byron Allen’s AMG Buys Honolulu ABC Affiliate For $30 Million
August 17, 2020
byron-allen-media-group.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: Byron Allen is acquiring Honolulu ABC affiliate KITV from SLJ Broadcasting for $30 million, boosting his Allen Media Group’s owned and operated big-four network affiliates to 16 stations in 12 markets.

The acquisition, through AMG’s Allen Media Broadcasting, was the latest in a string of deals by the executive,who said he plans to spend $10 billion over the next several years to become the nation’s biggest broadcaster.

As with other major television stations in Hawaii, KITV-ABC 4 also operates multiple satellite stations and translators to rebroadcast its programming outside of metropolitan Honolulu – including KHVO-ABC 13 in Hilo and KMAU-ABC 12 in Wailuku – to cover all of the Hawaiian islands. The KITV portfolio also includes carriage of of digital cable networks MeTV, Hawaii TV, Start TV and Heroes & Icons, as well as a Washington, D.C. news bureau and correspondent.

Jeffrey Katzenberg, George Clooney & Byron Allen Among L.A. Hosts Of Post-Convention Joe Biden-Kamala Harris Fundraiser

ap_20225786979990.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: Fresh off of accepting the Democratic nomination, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and their spouses are set for a fundraiser on Friday, with hosts including Jeffrey Katzenberg, George Clooney, Byron Allen and philanthropist Andrew Hauptman.

The afternoon event will be virtual, but it features an L.A.-centric group of hosts. In addition to Katzenberg and his wife Marilyn, Clooney and Allen and his wife Jennifer Lucas, other hosts include Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti and Hauptman’s wife, Ellen Bronfman Hauptman, according to a source familiar with the plans.

Tickets for the event will start at $100,000 per person, rising to levels of $250,000, $500,000 and $730,600. The event is being organized by Jennifer Gonring, Jennifer Lin and Andy Spahn.