Byron Allen empire continues to grow, Byron Allen wins Disney bid. Edit #2 adds four more networks

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
nikkaz in here with any and every excuse to be with a white bytch.

I swear you bytch ass nikkaz hate to see happy Black families.

Yall the first bytches in threads where unarmed Black ppl are killed by whites, with yall crocodile tears.

Biggest c00ns on this site, by far.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
The list is to long so I will spin it in another way

One of the co founders of the ADOS movement is biracial and she's fighting for reparations

Now if she can get it she will be on top of that list as the biggest biracial "wealth giver"
Yvette isnt biracial

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
nikkaz in here with any and every excuse to be with a white bytch.

I swear you bytch ass nikkaz hate to see happy Black families.

Yall the first bytches in threads where unarmed Black ppl are killed by whites, with yall crocodile tears.

Biggest c00ns on this site, by far.
name names.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The list is to long so I will spin it in another way

One of the co founders of the ADOS movement is biracial and she's fighting for reparations

Now if she can get it she will be on top of that list as the biggest biracial "wealth giver"

THAT BROAD ISNT RICH, WASNT BORN RICH
AND HASNT PROCRRATED WITH A BLACK PERSON.

KILL YASELF FOR THAT STUPID ASS REPLY.

and yet they prolly have done more for black americans than majority(i'd say 90%) of you nikkas with a black wife and espescially those of you who are non-ados with one:unimpressed:
But some will and do
that is how we got the Lightskin wealthy/upperclass families we have and still do have.

DUDE THOSE FAMILIES WERE BIRTHED BY SLAVE OWNERS
NOT RICH nikkaS WHO MARRIED WHITE.
THEYRE NOT BIRACIAL
THEY HAD A BIRACIAL ANCESTOR CENTURIES AGO
:devil:
:evil:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
THAT BROAD ISNT RICH, WASNT BORN RICH
AND HASNT PRICRRATED WITH A BLACK PERSON.

KILL YASELF FOR THAT STUPID ASS REPLY.

THEYRE NOT BIRACIAL

She's fighting for reparations if she wins she could possible make you rich so wtf you talking about?

Plus her and Byron are good friends

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
She's fighting for reparations if she wins she could possible make you rich so wtf you talking about?

Plus her and Byron are good friends

I ASKED YOU A SPECIFIC QUESTION
AND YOU STILL HAVENT ANSWERED IT.

DONT QUOTE ME AGAIN.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

THEYRE NOT BIRACIAL

your goalpost moving your post was about biracials marrying black. Which some of the people in those families qualify as such(if were goin by blackness being measured by DNA which some of yall do) due to being a product of their parents both being either: biracial/mixxed etc. Then they marry black.
Even so, there are biracials who procreate black( Doc rivers daughter) and there are those who dont.(rashida jones)

Just like there are "full" black kids who procreate black(vanessa simmons) and those who dont(Muhammad ali's daughter). You dont know what these kids down the line will do at the end of the day. In fact the biracial and full ones be having the same circumstances of goin to white schools, circles etc. So they like the biracial counterparts have a good chance of procreating/dating out to.

these "full" black families and kids are in the same white-majority neighborhoods, schools and so on that the IR ones be in and have a chance to "whitewash" their blood as those who are a mixxed family.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
your goalpost moving your post was about biracials marrying black. Which some of the people in those families qualify as such(if were goin by blackness being measured by DNA which some of yall do) due to being a product of their parents both being either: biracial/mixxed etc. Then they marry black.
Even so, there are biracials who procreate black( Doc rivers daughter) and there are those who dont.(rashida jones)

Just like there are "full" black kids who procreate black(vanessa simmons) and those who dont(Muhammad ali's daughter). You dont know what these kids down the line will do at the end of the day. In fact the biracial and full ones be having the same circumstances of goin to white schools, circles etc. So they like the biracial counterparts have a good chance of procreating/dating out to.

these "full" black families and kids are in the same white-majority neighborhoods, schools and so on that the IR ones be in and have a chance to "whitewash" their blood as those who are a mixxed family.

GOAL POST MOVE?

ARE YOU A fukkING RETARD?

I SAID HOW MANY WEALTHY BORN BIRACIALS
PROCREATE WITH BLACKS.

CLEARLY TALKING ABOUT A PERSON
WITH A FULLY WHITE PARENT.

:camby: