Bwahahaha!!!!Drake is on Punk'd sounding like a complete nerd

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I don't think Drake has ever tried to deceive people. Son has always been real. I mean, if you want to knock him for being "soft"....so be it. That nikka has a huge following.... And as corny as he may come off....he's bodying hoes you got saved on your hard drive.

so is justin beiber, I don't like that fakkit either. :sitdown:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so is justin beiber, I don't like that fakkit either. :sitdown:

Bieber's a good dude. Let him eat.

1262235_o.gif

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Don't know why some of those celebs would sign off on their punkings being aired.

Timberlake crying about the IRS taking his shyt, and T.I. sitting on the ground in the tarmac with his hands up come to mind.

Because they don't give a fukk that some anonymous internet posters are going to change their opinion about them because they got pranked

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
I don't think Drake has ever tried to deceive people. Son has always been real. I mean, if you want to knock him for being "soft"....so be it. That nikka has a huge following.... And as corny as he may come off....he's bodying hoes you got saved on your hard drive.

Get mad
drake-o.gif

Did you really just use the "But he get bytches though" arguement? :stopitslime:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Because they don't give a fukk that some anonymous internet posters are going to change their opinion about them because they got pranked

I like you as a poster but this is the innanets hun.....people are going to state their opinions about celebs 24/7 whether it is negative or positive. Them being famous, should already know that everyone is not going to like them. Cool off breh :pachaha:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Someone need to gif that part where dude pulled out the taser. I can't even defend that type of reaction, Drake. I mean, c'mon b.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN