JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drake.gif

Rufus Dufus

All Star
Daps
The worst was when they Punk'd Carmelo, making him think that some underage girls had been in his hotel room drinking and fukking. Don't do that to a young black man especially an athlete.

I remember that.

Melo got pissed.:laugh:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
I don't give a fukk what he does, I watched him for years as this before he started rapping.
de0ede5f1d.jpg

When I tell you! When I first saw Drake, I was like " Hol the fukk up! :scheme: Is that the little corny black kid from Degrassi the next generation??? :ooh: "
I'm not going to stunt, I like some of Drake's songs but dude is still a cornball to me. :manny:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
When I tell you! When I first saw Drake, I was like " Hol the fukk up! :scheme: Is that the little corny black kid from Degrassi the next generation??? :ooh: "
I'm not going to stunt, I like some of Drake's songs but dude is still a cornball to me. :manny:

I like some of his music too, but his simping has taken my sympathy from being crippled on Degrassi away.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
I don't give a fukk what he does, I watched him for years as this before he started rapping.
de0ede5f1d.jpg

breh i used to watch degrassi way back in the day. then how ever many years later im listening to a rapper named drake on so far gone. i wikipedia him and :ohhh: its jimmy from degrassi!

:rudy: now this dudes tryna tough talk like hes bout that life..

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Omarion looked pissed and ready to cry on his too back in the day.

He was at some set up pool party hanging out with some girls and his entourage, and the girl's "dad" comes home like "WTF! My daughter is underage." And the girl is like "He raped me :("

Not funny. lol.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Drake has ever tried to deceive people. Son has always been real. I mean, if you want to knock him for being "soft"....so be it. That nikka has a huge following.... And as corny as he may come off....he's bodying hoes you got saved on your hard drive.

Get mad
drake-o.gif