Buying a used car, gimme your 2 cents brehs.. (Audi A6)

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
My best friend bought a certified 2002 A4 back in 2004 and he cracked 75k on it it just started failing like a siv.

By the time he traded it in he had dumped like 4300 into it and it needed a bunch more work.

My sister had saved up $2100 to buy herself a car and she needs to be alot of places at a lot of different times and was moving home from Boston, so the mass transit isn't the same.

She was eye balling this 2003 something or other and I convinced her to put $1800 down on a brand new Honda Fit, base model for $15,200. She kicked the leftover money to register it and has a $250 car payment, but zero worries. She'll own that car for 10 years and won't fix a single major problem on it during that time. I told her that she was in position financially to come up with the repair money that would inevitably come her way with that old car, plus she had the comfort of knowing this car would just work and reduce the stress in her life.

Shes been thanking me for 6 months now ever since.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
if your looking to get a old luxury car cop mid to late 90's bmw, 01-up caddies. You can't go wrong with those as far as cost of repairs etc

i know Caddies are good @ the 1999 mark go as far as REPAIRS/MAINTENANCE goes....that's true for peak/private owned BMWs too? :ohhh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Beautiful cars ....:noah: but make sure you buy an extended warranty because when parts break :whew: you're going be coming of out pocket pretty heavy.

I dont even know if u can get an extended warranty for a whip that damn near 10 years old. I hope the threadstarter isn't financing this purchase. most lenders won't finance a car this old to be honest.

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
I dont even know if u can get an extended warranty for a whip that damn near 10 years old. I hope the threadstarter isn't financing this purchase. most lenders won't finance a car this old to be honest.

He's paying 3k cash. He will probably drop another 6k on repairs.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
ehh, my money is decent for 19 :yeshrug:
as stated Im gettin a solid deal on it but before I drop the money I wanted to get some useful opinons.. You coulda saved your fingers the trouble :umad:

Ya I'm mad that your such a dumb ass about to buy a shytty old car because of the name.
You think bytches goin to hop it that old shyt like " o damn baby is this a 04' , you must be balling".

:pachaha: No ones hating. You said your moneys right. If that's the case you'd be buying newer. Still you can get better for however much you got.

:umad:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Ok so Im interested in a 2003 Audi A6, finances are straight and I've done some research but I want to hear some other opinions. Any Audi owners out here (or people who you know owners personally) who would like to give me a spill?

-Are Audi's reliable vehicles? Do they require maintenance often? If so is it BMW costly?
-Pros and Cons?
-Any relative info you think a young nikka might need :yeshrug:

daps and reps are at the refreshment bar :popcorn:

:leostare: whip 10 years old, breh. how many miles does it have?

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Rick Ross got broke nikkas buying used audis with 80k on them

:russ:

Ya I'm mad that your such a dumb ass about to buy a shytty old car because of the name.
You think bytches goin to hop it that old shyt like " o damn baby is this a 04' , you must be balling".

:pachaha: No ones hating. You said your moneys right. If that's the case you'd be buying newer. Still you can get better for however much you got.

:umad:

Lol @ yall nikkas acting like I went searching for this shyt tryin to ball, it was put on the table and therefore Im doing my research on it. Dont know much about Audis so I decided to ask around, and took my inquiries to the coli (my mistake:snoop:)
That being said, if you didnt have anything informative to say regarding the ownership of an Audi than all you had to do was keep scrolling past, but no. Instead, you went out your way to write some bullshyt about me "tryin to stunt" or whatever :rudy:
Miss me wit that shyt.​

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Lol @ yall nikkas acting like I went searching for this shyt tryin to ball, it was put on the table and therefore Im doing my research on it. Dont know much about Audis so I decided to ask around, and took my inquiries to the coli (my mistake:snoop:)
That being said, if you didnt have anything informative to say regarding the ownership of an Audi than all you had to do was keep scrolling past, but no. Instead, you went out your way to write some bullshyt about me "tryin to stunt" or whatever :rudy:
Miss me wit that shyt.​

Haha whatever lil man. The only reason you even want that Audi is cuz the name. Who you trying to kid. So you shopping for used cars and the only decent one you found was an old ass 03 Audi. If I was giving general used car advice. You always want yo get the newest you can afford. Simple as that

But your really just wanting dudes to give you the green light on buying that old shyt. Then:heh: you can tell people you got an Audi

What other reason would you have for buying a 10 year old car if like you said yourself " my finances are straight "

Just admit you want the luxury name and appeal of the name and be realistic and get a reliable car.

Let's keep it reality breh