Buying a used car, gimme your 2 cents brehs.. (Audi A6)

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a couple co workers who had 2003-2004 ish A4's. They both said the same thing, cool car/drives pretty good, but maintenance is a bytch and costs a lot of money.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
audi's :heh:

ok looking cars that aint worth the hassle and headache. fukk em

OP, stay away from that car. and its 10 years old already?!? :huhldup:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Price? Is it CVT? Multitronic? Mileage? Private owner? You check the carfax? any accidents? I wouldn't buy one that's older than the Typ 4F

Its an old rich nikka who bought the newer one, mileage is about 80k :to:
he said he'd let it go for 3k, no accidents, private owner..

And to yall nikkas tryin to play me like im some fake it til u make it ass nikka, Im doing research on an offer extended to me. It happens to be an old luxury car, but of course that means Im frontin :what:

If it was a Monte Carlo or a Civic I'd do the same thing, research :beli:

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
What's the mileage? anything over 80,000 check the carfax and make sure all of the service and maintenance intervals were done. Timing Belt service is a big fix were the original warranty usually never fixes and the second owner have to spend cash.

I have a 2003 A4 3.0 and it's no joke. Every year it's something. This past winter I had to drop over 2,200 to replace the Power Steering Pump, Timing Belt and a bunch of other shyt. The year before that it was the Power Steering Rack, Catalytic Converter and not to mention the Ignition Coils that go out every year. $40 per/ 6 cylinders = $240 just to get the shyt running normally.

Don't fukk with Audi's that aren't under warranty. Biggest mistake I've made buying a car. Lease it or buy it new.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
if your looking to get a old luxury car cop mid to late 90's bmw, 01-up caddies. You can't go wrong with those as far as cost of repairs etc

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Its an old rich nikka who bought the newer one, mileage is about 80k :to:
he said he'd let it go for 3k, no accidents, private owner..

And to yall nikkas tryin to play me like im some fake it til u make it ass nikka, Im doing research on an offer extended to me. It happens to be an old luxury car, but of course that means Im frontin :what:

If it was a Monte Carlo or a Civic I'd do the same thing, research :beli:

:sadbron:

I know OP. I've been there.

You are 19.

Yo got 3 stacks of high society.

You found what looks like a deal. :myman:

A 2003 Audi.

All the hoes going to be on you.

Probably in college. Probably got a couple of shorty's on deck, maybe a connect with the local clubs, little job, making a little cash. All you need is the ride.

DON"T DO IT!

Take them 3 stacks, lease a 2010 or newer Corolla or something with less than 30K miles. Build your credit and drive that car for the next 8 years at least. :yeshrug:

By then you should be in a better financial place to cop a brand new Audi. By then you won't even want that rabbit. You'll be lookin at the Cadillac. :youngsabo: