Buying a used car, gimme your 2 cents brehs.. (Audi A6)

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Ok so Im interested in a 2003 Audi A6, finances are straight and I've done some research but I want to hear some other opinions. Any Audi owners out here (or people who you know owners personally) who would like to give me a spill?

-Are Audi's reliable vehicles? Do they require maintenance often? If so is it BMW costly?
-Pros and Cons?
-Any relative info you think a young nikka might need :yeshrug:

daps and reps are at the refreshment bar :popcorn:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Unless u know how to fix cars i'd get something Japanese(nissan, honda, acura...)

Shops gonna tax that ass for a German car...And that shyt 10 years old too? I wouldn't fukk w/ it.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
:beli:

Stop buying old ass used luxury cars. If your money is right why not get a new car or something more recent.

:pachaha: at all the cats in here talking bout they paid but keep buying these old cars to keep up an image of luxury.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Used to hear that Audis go to shyt after 80,000 miles.. Dont really know if its true or not..
Word, I've heard something similar but also how reliable they are :rudy: Still gathering opinions tho.​
Unless u know how to fix cars i'd get something Japanese(nissan, honda, acura...)

Shops gonna tax that ass for a German car...And that shyt 10 years old too? I wouldn't fukk w/ it.
Yea, I considered this. The reason Im lookin at this car is because a friend of a family member is lettin it go for extremely cheap.
:beli:

Stop buying old ass used luxury cars. If your money is right why not get a new car or something more recent.​

:pachaha: at all the cats in here talking bout they paid but keep buying these old cars to keep up an image of luxury.
ehh, my money is decent for 19 :yeshrug:
as stated Im gettin a solid deal on it but before I drop the money I wanted to get some useful opinons.. You coulda saved your fingers the trouble :umad:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
disgusting how people fiend so bad for used luxury cars, brehs, if you can't afford a benz/bmw/audi.... don't buy. You just look 10x more wack copping an old used luxury car and come off as trying way to damn hard

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Beautiful cars ....:noah: but make sure you buy an extended warranty because when parts break :whew: you're going be coming of out pocket pretty heavy.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Audi has been known to have alot of reliability problems since the late 80's I known people in that has had audis and said alot of eletrical problems...however any car out of warranty is a pain if it is Euro import...and it is at that 10 year mark so expect to shell out some money...

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
fugg that breh. just cop yourself a cheap new toyota or honda. them shyts will last you 30 years and in 10 years they'll be in style.

just look at 90s japanese cars now. them mufuggas are fresh as fukk right now.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
My sister had an Audi... those shyts are expensive as fukk to maintain... not even on no broke shyt but $127 for an Oil Change? :what:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Ok so Im interested in a 2003 Audi A6, finances are straight and I've done some research but I want to hear some other opinions. Any Audi owners out here (or people who you know owners personally) who would like to give me a spill?

-Are Audi's reliable vehicles? Do they require maintenance often? If so is it BMW costly?
-Pros and Cons?

Whoever said audis go bad at 80,000 ain't lying. I've had 3 and right around that mark, it starts acting up. I've had 2 blown pistons, radiator issues, problems with the catalytic converter. In short it's not worth it of its fee then 07 hence why is probably so cheap. The a6 is dodo anyway :scusthov: a4 is way cleaner :noah:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

-Pros and Cons?

Price? Is it CVT? Multitronic? Mileage? Private owner? You check the carfax? any accidents? I wouldn't buy one that's older than the Typ 4F