Buy Bath & Beyond ASAP! Huge Potential In This Play!!!

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Some of the shyt I heard last year was laughable. ‘I’m holding GME for my parents who had to lose their house during the ‘08 financial crisis, suck it hedgies!!’

and those same people are gonna blame the hedgefunds and ‘the system’ when they’re broke in 5 years :francis: Nah you just decided to bet on shytty companies for the memes instead of being boring and putting it in $SPY or another index fund
It would be wiser to invest $1k in crypto and meme stocks vs an index fund today.

#NFA

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of the shyt I heard last year was laughable. ‘I’m holding GME for my parents who had to lose their house during the ‘08 financial crisis, suck it hedgies!!’

and those same people are gonna blame the hedgefunds and ‘the system’ when they’re broke in 5 years :francis: Nah you just decided to bet on shytty companies for the memes instead of being boring and putting it in $SPY or another index fund

It's not just that, it's that people latched on without applying any kind of rational thought. They're so obsessed with calling people out for having paper hands, and holding, but I legitimately don't think any of them can realistically give you an answer for when it's time to bail.

And even the folks that come up with absurd projections like the stock reaching $100 or some shyt don't have aby answer as to how. I get that stocks can be manipulated, but eventually, the company has to come through with results to provide value to shareholders. This whole idea of riding this stock to thousands of millions of dollars relied on this company actually making drastic changes to how it was run, which were never going to happen. Legitimately, unless they planned on completely purging the C Suite down to middle management, this was never going to happen. There are WAY too many people that are Old Retail in decision making positions in there.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
It would be wiser to invest $1k in crypto and meme stocks vs an index fund today.

#NFA

I have well more than one 1k invested in crypto, the issue is what % of someone’s holdings they put in what.

You wanna put 5-10% of your investing money into crypto, meme stocks etc? Go for it, I do the same.

But too many people put 50-100% of their money into this shyt, and they’re probably going to leave with 30% of what they put in, or less. With no stable investments to recoup losses

bnew

Veteran
Daps
It's not just that, it's that people latched on without applying any kind of rational thought. They're so obsessed with calling people out for having paper hands, and holding, but I legitimately don't think any of them can realistically give you an answer for when it's time to bail.

And even the folks that come up with absurd projections like the stock reaching $100 or some shyt don't have aby answer as to how.
I get that stocks can be manipulated, but eventually, the company has to come through with results to provide value to shareholders. This whole idea of riding this stock to thousands of millions of dollars relied on this company actually making drastic changes to how it was run, which were never going to happen. Legitimately, unless they planned on completely purging the C Suite down to middle management, this was never going to happen. There are WAY too many people that are Old Retail in decision making positions in there.

when shorts close their position, it's that simple.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When is that? And what's stopping institutional investors, who hold the majority of the shares, from shorting every pump?

Assuming that's correct, I guess nothing would.

But that loops back to what I was saying, in that at some point, the company actually has to be good at something eventually to hit triple digits and stay there.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

And even the folks that come up with absurd projections like the stock reaching $100 or some shyt don't have aby answer as to how. I get that stocks can be manipulated, but eventually, the company has to come through with results to provide value to shareholders. This whole idea of riding this stock to thousands of millions of dollars relied on this company actually making drastic changes to how it was run, which were never going to happen. Legitimately, unless they planned on completely purging the C Suite down to middle management, this was never going to happen. There are WAY too many people that are Old Retail in decision making positions in there.

I keep telling people, it's always the same strategy.

Certain people get in early. They build up hype that pulls others in. They sell out and profit off the hype they created. And the people who came in later off of their hype end up holding the bag. Meanwhile, they scream, "DIAMOND HANDS, DIAMOND HANDS" in order to ensure that their own position is safe and others get fukked holding the bag, not them.

Then after the fact, other people come in shame-posting with bullshyt. "It's not our fault if you didn't time it better." "Never risk more than you can afford to lose." "Maybe you're just jealous of people who make money." "If you were good at this you'd get in and out at the right time, it's easy." All that bullshyt ignoring that the majority of people end up fukked because it's a minority with assets who are controlling the movement in these markets, and the only way the well-funded minority can profit is at the expense of a larger group of less well-funded people.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Also, in terms of the longer-term prospects for Bed, Bath, and Beyond:

The chief financial officer of troubled Bed Bath & Beyond has been identified as the man who jumped to his death from the iconic new Tribeca skyscraper known as the “Jenga Building,” The Post has learned.

Gustavo Arnal, 52, who was also an executive vice president for the struggling home goods retailer, plunged from the 18th floor of 56 Leonard Street on Friday, police sources said.

On Aug. 16, Arnal sold 42,513 shares in company stock for a little over a $1 million, according to MarketBeat.com.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The chief financial officer of troubled Bed Bath & Beyond has been identified as the man who jumped to his death from the iconic new Tribeca skyscraper known as the “Jenga Building,” The Post has learned.

Gustavo Arnal, 52, who was also an executive vice president for the struggling home goods retailer, plunged from the 18th floor of 56 Leonard Street on Friday, police sources said.

On Aug. 16, Arnal sold 42,513 shares in company stock for a little over a $1 million, according to MarketBeat.com.

:to:thats crazy

(what happened to the larry merchant smiley??)

Daps

Lost millions in selling way too low.
Negatively impacted the lives of tens thousands of people at BBBY and cost millions to lose money in their investment and retirement accounts.

:francis: :francis:

I could see how that guilt could push somebody over the edge