Buy Bath & Beyond ASAP! Huge Potential In This Play!!!

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I feel so bad for a lot of people for the fact that their first exposure to investing is buying the top on dying brick and mortar retailers hoping to "stick it to hedgefunds" Wallstreetbets used to be cool when it was just openly acknowledging that they were about stupid option plays on earnings calls, but people on there really believe GME is a viable company in 2022 and that BBBY isn't a quarter away from shutting up shop.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
I feel so bad for a lot of people for the fact that their first exposure to investing is buying the top on dying brick and mortar retailers hoping to "stick it to hedgefunds" Wallstreetbets used to be cool when it was just openly acknowledging that they were about stupid option plays on earnings calls, but people on there really believe GME is a viable company in 2022 and that BBBY isn't a quarter away from shutting up shop.

Some of the shyt I heard last year was laughable. ‘I’m holding GME for my parents who had to lose their house during the ‘08 financial crisis, suck it hedgies!!’

and those same people are gonna blame the hedgefunds and ‘the system’ when they’re broke in 5 years :francis: Nah you just decided to bet on shytty companies for the memes instead of being boring and putting it in $SPY or another index fund