Buy a Rolex Brehs

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:skip: What a piece of shyt ass watch.

The epitome of paying for a name and not a product.

:snoop:fukking impulse buying. I should have done my research first.

:childplease:Spending thousands of dollars on a watch and then needing something called a watch winder so this bytch keeps time correctly overnight. fukk is a watch winder anyway?

:rudy:I'll just set this bytch every morning.

In all seriousness for those into watches, just stick to top of the line quartz top watches.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:deadrose:

so you didn't research anything about the movement of the watch itself before spending a few grand? :mindblown:

the majority of expensive watches have automatic movement, that's where the value is, in the sophistication of the movement inside the casing. ain't no batteries :pachaha:

which one you get?

you don't need a winder unless you never wear it and don't feel like setting it when you do. you leave it off for a day or so and it should keep, but after that it usually stops.

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i hope this was a new one and not a vintage one, cause without proper research that seller probably got over on you

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i hope this was a new one and not a vintage one, cause without proper research that seller probably got over on you

yeah op, if you bought pre-owned please tell me you at least got the box and papers w it:skip:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
:win:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0eLVusyBD0&feature=youtube_gdata_player][MixtapeKitchen.com] Gucci Mane ft Young Scooter & Waka Flocka - "Hold Ya Rollie Up" Video - YouTube[/ame]

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Wasn't my intentions to buy one while in the store. Was in there with my kinfolk, they were buying one and and I started feeling "left out" so I went ahead and got one. Pure impulse.

And I have never bought a watch for this much and all my others were quartz so no need for a watch winder.

I take this bytch off every night guess I need to keep it on for a few days straight but I think I'd rather just set it every morning.

And I got the yacht master

Rolex

:lawd:

But I feel like I lost:sadbron:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Friends shouldnt think that their problems have evaporated because they wear the watch of the individual whos status they idolize. The watch does not protect you from the world and in fact, the watch may add to your problems. Something as simple as a watch wow,

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:skip: What a piece of shyt ass watch.

The epitome of paying for a name and not a product.

:snoop:fukking impulse buying. I should have done my research first.

:childplease:Spending thousands of dollars on a watch and then needing something called a watch winder so this bytch keeps time correctly overnight. fukk is a watch winder anyway?

:rudy:I'll just set this bytch every morning.

In all seriousness for those into watches, just stick to top of the line quartz top watches.

I dont know shyt about watches, but my pops got a rolex like 20 years ago, and his shyt doesn't need to EVER be winded. it winds it self from the movents of ur arms.