but Apple doesn't innovate....iphone 5s benchmark results

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Thats 3 situationS nikka and thats off the top of my head. I'm not tryina claim em as game changers but your a lame to act like their not useful just cause your on some stan shyt

My nikka, i OWNED the phone. Da fukk i gotta stan for? Most of all them features are gimmicks. And das jus straight up..most all that shyt was disabled on my phone. And that user interface..:scusthov:

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
keep it real with nikkas, before we came through and crushed buildings yall was still rockin
motorola-razr-v3-4-300x300.jpg

we changed the game :wow:
Actually I was rockin one of these with a headset, way before any ya'll touched a touchscreen or owned a bluetooth.

p800girl.jpg

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I wouldn't be too surprised the newest phone on the market has the fastest benchmarks

Just like I won't be surprised when the next round of Nexus's/Notes coming out in a month or two crush the 5's scores
Nah, hardware wise the 5S just shytted on any android flagship that launches between now and next year march. The only downside of that phone is the small screen, but internally it's fukking beast of a phone. Apple sent Qualcomm right back to the drawing board with the A7.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
And answering your call with a wave when say your driving or your hands are wet or your eating something messy doesn't have purpose, who are you to decide that? I already know your response, you just call em back right?

That 8 character input is a struggle bruh I know, and when they make you use numbers and letters :ohlawd:
If I can wave while I'm driving..I can push a button...hands being wet would be the only logical scenario...ur trying to tell me THATS better for everyday convenience than a fingerprint scanner?..ok buddy..lol

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Fall back? :russ:

Go reread your post...you talkin bout shyt that "nobody" uses...but i know and have seen plenty of people who like those features. Now if you said that you dont like em...thats fine. You out here just talking out your ass.

I dont have brand loyalty...i go with whatever product is best and works the best for ME. But ill let you go off on your assumptions breh.
nikka..did I call u an iSheep?..or any kind of name assuming u had brand loyalty?..NO..u did that to me...so u should be the last one talking about assumptions...now..the hand gesture shyt has SOME uses...but it's more a niche thing imo...the fingerprint scanner would be more useful for EVERYDAY convenience than the hand wave...first off u gotta make sure ur gesture is on point so it won't do something u don't want it to do..if the 5s fingerprint scanner was half assed..I would say its a gimmick as well...my prob with Samsung is they seem to throw features on top of features without ironing out all the kinks with the features...which then turns into bloat imo...

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
droid stans about to be furious after 5c and 5s first week sales numbers hit :umad:

like :why: why cant we do those numbers? b-b-but no one likes apple anymore! phone wars are over! :sadbron:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
:what: peasants are feeling themselves too much

Since then you are allowed to have an opinion? :dahell:

wait till I give you that work android fakkits

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
If I can wave while I'm driving..I can push a button...hands being wet would be the only logical scenario...ur trying to tell me THATS better for everyday convenience than a fingerprint scanner?..ok buddy..lol
Never said that, its you acting like it doesn't have real life purpose. I could just as easily say I can push a couple buttons and type in a passsword. See what I did there :umad: