el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Samsung Note - first phablet
S4 - touchless gestures
shyt, we could go all the way back to the Atria having a dock and turning into a pc

:umad:Apple keeps polishing up turds and you keep buying it. But hey, its got a fingerprint scanner:skip:and the 2nd-fastest processor:skip:and it comes in gold now:skip:but you still gotta keep a charger in your pocket and spare battery on deck:bryan:

Aye breh i give credit where credit is due. The Atrix idea was fukkin awesome, but half baked. Im wondering when somebody gon run with that shyt..
As for your other points, the phablet...not really an innovation. A larger screen is not an innovation breh. Its nice though.
BUT :camby: with that touchless gestures shyte...cause I turned that shyt off after just a couple days. That shyt is the word "GIMMICK" defined...

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
Aye breh i give credit where credit is due. The Atrix idea was fukkin awesome, but half baked. Im wondering when somebody gon run with that shyt..
As for your other points, the phablet...not really an innovation. A larger screen is not an innovation breh. Its nice though.
BUT :camby: with that touchless gestures shyte...cause I turned that shyt off after just a couple days. That shyt is the word "GIMMICK" defined...
Your gonna have to explain to me how a finger print scanner isn't a gimmick. Can't wait till that gets cracked and ya'll cop pleas like,"idc who has my fingerprint info, I got my finger on me!"

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Your gonna have to explain to me how a finger print scanner isn't a gimmick. Can't wait till that gets cracked and ya'll cop pleas like,"idc who has my fingerprint info, I got my finger on me!"
Cause it actually has use and purpose...same way a fingerprint scanner in a laptop has use and purpose...that touchless gesture shyt doesn't really add anything useful...at all honestly...

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Cause it actually has use and purpose...same way a fingerprint scanner in a laptop has use and purpose...that touchless gesture shyt doesn't really add anything useful...at all honestly...
:dwillhuh: how the hell doesnt it? It actually comes in handy sometimes. Just because YOU dont see a use for it doesnt mean that there arent people who do.

The orginal point was about innovation..not about whats gimmicky or not. Stick to the script breh.

Meanwhile..yall iSheep been clamoring about how specs dont matter for years...and now all a sudden yall wanna come out with benchmark scores and shyt :russ:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It isnt a gimmick when it works consistently and has purpose. Instead of inputting a (sometimes long) password, simply authorize with the touch of your finger.
Much less gimmicky than waving my had in front of my phone to scroll the web page...:stopitslime:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:dwillhuh: how the hell doesnt it? It actually comes in handy sometimes. Just because YOU dont see a use for it doesnt mean that there arent people who do.

The orginal point was about innovation..not about whats gimmicky or not. Stick to the script breh.

Meanwhile..yall iSheep been clamoring about how specs dont matter for years...and now all a sudden yall wanna come out with benchmark scores and shyt :russ:
nikka wtf u talkin bout?..isheep?..don't play yaself...my last 3 phones been android...went from the one S to the GS3 to currently the HTC One...and I been rockin wit droid since the G1...I've had a few iPhones as well...unlike YOU nikkas I don't have a particular loyalty to a company...I get what I feel is useful to me at the moment...so fall back...

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
nikka wtf u talkin bout?..isheep?..don't play yaself...my last 3 phones been android...went from the one S to the GS3 to currently the HTC One...and I been rockin wit droid since the G1...I've had a few iPhones as well...unlike YOU nikkas I don't have a particular loyalty to a company...I get what I feel is useful to me at the moment...so fall back...
Fall back? :russ:

Go reread your post...you talkin bout shyt that "nobody" uses...but i know and have seen plenty of people who like those features. Now if you said that you dont like em...thats fine. You out here just talking out your ass.

I dont have brand loyalty...i go with whatever product is best and works the best for ME. But ill let you go off on your assumptions breh.

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
And answering your call with a wave when say your driving or your hands are wet or your eating something messy doesn't have purpose, who are you to decide that? I already know your response, you just call em back right?
It isnt a gimmick when it works consistently and has purpose. Instead of inputting a (sometimes long) password, simply authorize with the touch of your finger.
Much less gimmicky than waving my had in front of my phone to scroll the web page...:stopitslime:
That 8 character input is a struggle bruh I know, and when they make you use numbers and letters :ohlawd:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
And answering your call with a wave when say your hands are wet or your eating something messy doesn't have purpose, who are you to decide that?

That 8 character input is a struggle bruh I know, and when they make you use numbers and letters :ohlawd:

:russ: fukk u breh

That situation is the only time the air wave gesture would not be considered a gimmick to me. Also the other features with the eyes...:ufdup:

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
:russ: fukk u breh

That situation is the only time the air wave gesture would not be considered a gimmick to me. Also the other features with the eyes...:ufdup:
Thats 3 situationS nikka and thats off the top of my head. I'm not tryina claim em as game changers but your a lame to act like their not useful just cause your on some stan shyt