"Busting stoopid dope moves" Fresh 25th anniversary

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
He was only a kid.

Sad what happened to the girl he had a crush on too. That movie was and still is just a reminder how serious it was back then. People were fleeing Brooklyn and the inner city back then for a reason. The same places where Fresh was filmed at is all gentrified or in the process where most of the same gentrifiers wouldn't dare even think of even going into those spots 25, 16 years ago. Now it's like forgotten history even though those streets, blocks are haunted. You can hide the history but it will emerge.

I love that movie. Never heard the soundtrack but some of the songs especially this one..

Love this song. Never seen the video. Thanks for posting. “Liquid Swords” is one of my favorite albums of all time.

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
It was the best and most realistic ending ever. So much shyt went down that you completely overlooked the fact that Fresh had not shed a tear over any of his friends getting killed or himself almost getting killed. His dad chastises him about playing chest not knowing he checkmated the whole hood.
:mjcry:its too deep.

He was just a boy,he done already been through it!!:damn:

Daps

This scene always cracks me up! When that crackhead offers to suck his dikk and he slaps her. The look on her face was a look of shame that she stooped so low. Then the dude laughing at the end! :mjlol:

It didn't help either when that music started playing as she walked off. Music for dramatic effect is something missing in movies nowadays.

:mjlol:

My favorite scene

"Put the clock on that muthafukka, I'll chew his ass up like the rest of them. Chew him right up!" - Sam

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Esteban: I got some very important shyt for my man Fresh to do. Why should I take you on too? :jbhmm:

Chuckie: I got the dope moves. :birdman:

Esteban: You got the what? :what:

Fresh: :gucci:

Chuckie: I got the stupid juice, I bust the stupid moves. :birdman:

Fresh: :snoop:

:laff: