"Busting stoopid dope moves" Fresh 25th anniversary

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Classic film, one of my favorite lines from it is When Fresh tells Chuck E. about a dream he has, Chuck asks what about and Fresh says:

"Nothing, I just have it thats all... :mjcry:"

I love that movie. Never heard the soundtrack but some of the songs especially this one..

GOAT song from the GOAT GZA. If you not familair with this song then I suggest you log off and go listen to *Liquid Swords* ASAP :ufdup:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
the_corner.jpg

Shame what happened to him.. Just another childhood star turned junkie :mjcry:

WRONG.... He ended up becoming an NC breh who moved to Inglewood :ufdup:

wood56-e1347941081226.jpg

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
2 things wrong.

1 How Corky a boss and Estabon a boss but they both moving like soldiers in that shoot out scene were Corky is killed? That was a job for soldiers not bosses.

2 How Fresh gonna snitch on Estabon then ask for protection for him and his sister while forgetting all about his aunt and cousins like Estabon can't make a phone call from jail and put a hit out on them as retaliation?

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Last scene when he met back up with his father .:mjcry: :wow: Lil playa was broken foreal.
It was the best and most realistic ending ever. So much shyt went down that you completely overlooked the fact that Fresh had not shed a tear over any of his friends getting killed or himself almost getting killed. His dad chastises him about playing chest not knowing he checkmated the whole hood.