Busta Rhymes' ex-bodyguard calls him a "zest monster"

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
I dont want any smoke from the Mr Cee stans again. But he and Busta seemed very close:hubie:

Not calling Busta gay whatseoever. What Im saying is N.Y and L.A are both lightyears ahead of everyone else when it comes to Babylonian lifestyles. So Busta may be doing things the rest of us might consider gay. But in NY its considered completely normal and not gay,and the rest of us need to "catch up":respect:

:dame:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
I believe it. These rumors have been around him for years. I remember the rumor about him raping some male fan in his limo blew up the internet a few ago.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You want to be seen with and known for keeping the company of fine lady types. You get your practice in with hoes, you don't get seen and associated with them in public........that's how you become a rest haven for hoes
u become a rest haven by being around beautiful women :ohhh: fascinating
was Prince a rest haven?

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
u become a rest haven by being around beautiful women :ohhh: fascinating
was Prince a rest haven?
You want to be a retreat for beautiful women's, you don't want to the rest heaven for hoes........from what all has been said, Pronce created used and discarded beautiful women that other folks would trip all over themselves to cuff........matter fact I ain't ever heard about anybody laying claim to Prince like that......what a charmed life

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t doubt what he’s saying. These celebrities are weirdos and that fact that many here worship/stan them has always been disturbing. It’s okay to admire the talent, but nothing more.

From my understanding, dude is still a bodyguard so i dont understand why he’s exposing everyone like this.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Am I the only one who remembers a Blind Item coming out years ago about a certain NYC rapper being gay

And basically everybody pointed the finger at Busta:russ:
Him and Biggie were fighting on the translady in Big Poppa