Busta Rhymes' ex-bodyguard calls him a "zest monster"

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I believe it.
Most things said about rappers, turn out to be true a couple of years later.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Gott damn.
You know something....
Im only one "I saw Nas sucking such and such" story away from just being completely done with hip hop...
All these nikkaz is on some homo shyt. Wtf
Live your life
but damn.... it seems like hip hop was built on some type of homo Indian burial site and the demons are coming back to haunt us
:snoop:
THIS IS HILARIOUS!

Jesus is fitna come back to separate the sheep from the goats, but He will find too many hip hop goats a$$ raping each other if He returns this summer. šŸ˜‘

Better hold off a while longer, Lord.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I've heard stories of Hella nyggas talking about Bussta shaking they hands for uncomfortably long... wanting to "speak with them in the back"
And shyt ...

:dame:

I'm adamant about not meeting my heroes, bruh...

I'm not trying to stab bussa buss for trying to strong man me behind the scenes...

:russ:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:manny:Heā€™s from Brooklyn not Harlem
Bk don't want him. :camby:

Trevor George Smith Jr.[10][11][12] was born in the East Flatbush neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City, on May 20, 1972, to Geraldine Green and Trevor Smith Sr., both from Jamaica.[13][14][15] At age 12, Smith's family moved to Uniondale, New York.[16] For a short while, Smith attended George Westinghouse Career and Technical Education High School in Brooklyn with future rappers Christopher "The Notorious B.I.G." Wallace and Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter,[17] and attended Samuel J. Tilden High School with Edward "Special Ed" Archer and Roderick "Chip Fu" Roachford of Fu-Schnickens.[18] Smith eventually graduated from Long Island's Uniondale High School in 1991.[19]

Busta also spent time in Britain during the early 1980s where he resided with his maternal aunt. She lived in Morecambe, and he spent two summers there with his mother and younger brother.[20] He went to Skerton Community High School while he was staying in the area.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always thought it was Ja back then, but the "hello ladies" at a bunch of crossdressers is a very Busta thing to do.

Ja doesn't seem very sus looking back. It might have been G-Unit stannery that biased perceptions back in the day.

I dont want any smoke from the Mr Cee stans again. But he and Busta seemed very close:hubie:

Not calling Busta gay whatseoever. What Im saying is N.Y and L.A are both lightyears ahead of everyone else when it comes to Babylonian lifestyles. So Busta may be doing things the rest of us might consider gay. But in NY its considered completely normal and not gay,and the rest of us need to "catch up":respect:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
this is your annual reminded this man Busta was playing with a brolic man's nipples on stage as part of his routine

shyt was worse than Baby asking men to come up for a twerk contest

sometimes the bones slip out the closet. let us not find out he was another zulu nation dude that got bamboozled
Pause, but when did this happen?

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Gott damn.
You know something....
Im only one "I saw Nas sucking such and such" story away from just being completely done with hip hop...
All these nikkaz is on some homo shyt. Wtf
Live your life
but damn.... it seems like hip hop was built on some type of homo Indian burial site and the demons are coming back to haunt us
:snoop:
fukk yall nikkas man :mjlol::deadrose::deadrose: