Busta Rhymes and Charlamagne get into heated argument at an industry party

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
seriously...i think flex and rosenberg have made their point already. this shyt is so couple weeks ago. they looking like sore winners now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, dude is holding him back and Bustah Rhymes bodyguards are putting their hands up towards char like chill. It don't take a rocket scientist to see that. Based on that pic, Char wasn't backing down from that nikka nor did he take an L like the Flex fan boys are claiming.
MY DUDE YOU SOUND CRAZY TRYING TO REASON ALL THAT FROM A STILL PIC OF LOL.......MAYBE CHAR WAS DOIN THE HOLD ME BACK BECAUSE BUSTA DISRESPECTED THE DUDE ALREADY OR MAYBE HE WAS SAVING FACE OR MAYBE THE AGGRESSOR AS U POINT OUT BUT WHO KNOWS.....YOU TALKIN BOUT THESE FLEX FANBOYS BUT BY U TRYING TO REACH SO HARD ON THIS PIC YOU LOOK LIKE A CTG FANBOY WETHER YOU INTENDING TO OR NOT FAM.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:shaq: this dude actually, believes the bullshyt hes typing is the funniest thing..

so, if you jumping around all crazy, that makes you "the aggresor".. any dumbass could jump around, holding people acting like someones "holding them back"..

that dude dont want that fade with busta.. he would get his clock cleaned.. has nothing to do with Flex.. whatsoever..
THANK YOU FOR POINTING THAT OUT.....USUALLY THE LOUDEST AND MOST ANIMATED NICCUHZ BE THE ONES THATS REALLY BABY FOOD SOFT......SEEN IT TO MANY TIMES.....REAL nikkaZ WILL DAP THAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah people do that shyt IRL alot....those that wanna do that poke their chest out posturing getting extra loud and animated from a distance shyt, but won't dare get close to you so they'll wait until people intervene or the cops show up to act as if they were gonna engage you, but can't. :childplease:
ITS CRAZY YOU HAVE TO POINT THAT OUT TO NICCUHZ IN 2012......MAYBE THESE DUDES GREW UP HAVING TO BE IN THE HOUSE B4 THE STREETLIGHTS CAME ON I GUESS LOL.....THATS BEEF 101....... IT DOESNT GET MORE BASIC THAN KNOWING THAT

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
somebody embed the pic

109900.jpg

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
MY DUDE YOU SOUND CRAZY TRYING TO REASON ALL THAT FROM A STILL PIC OF LOL.......MAYBE CHAR WAS DOIN THE HOLD ME BACK BECAUSE BUSTA DISRESPECTED THE DUDE ALREADY OR MAYBE HE WAS SAVING FACE OR MAYBE THE AGGRESSOR AS U POINT OUT BUT WHO KNOWS.....YOU TALKIN BOUT THESE FLEX FANBOYS BUT BY U TRYING TO REACH SO HARD ON THIS PIC YOU LOOK LIKE A CTG FANBOY WETHER YOU INTENDING TO OR NOT FAM.....
Exactly the same shyt these dudes was tryna do. I know just about the whole board ride for Flex, so I had to bring in some reasonable talk. Only evidence we had to truly go on is the picture so based on the only evidence we do have, Char didn't take a lauce.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Anyone catch what they said about it on TBC this morning?

I don't remember word for word but he basically said that it was nothin more then a heated argument and they had to be separated. Then they played a Busta interview where he pretty much said the same thing

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like sumthin happened,hard to imagaine Busta didn't push dude or sumthin...I can't imagine Charlemane lookin mad like he wanna rush Busta and Busta just standing back chill unless he already made his point...but on the other hand Busta shying away from a chance to milk publicity:wtb:?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Looks like sumthin happened,hard to imagaine Busta didn't push dude or sumthin...I can't imagine Charlemane lookin mad like he wanna rush Busta and Busta just standing back chill unless he already made his point...but on the other hand Busta shying away from a chance to milk publicity:wtb:?

That's what I think it is too...and he was waiting on Charlemagne to do something about it. I bet Charlemagne had more than an opportunity to, but prolly stood there yelling and selling wolf tickets THEN waited till people held him back to act like he was gonna walk towards him.:beli: Think about it, Charlemagne is always the one pissing people off by talking disrespectful shyt....maybe Busta wanted to give dude a taste of his own medicine?