NULL
https://twitter.com/funkmasterflex/status/219168061301854208

not_awesome_smiley-1.png

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
BET AWARDS BRAWL!!! Radio Personality CHARLAMAGNE Gets Into It . . . With Rapper BUSTA RHYMES . . . And You WON'T BELIEVE What Happened!!! - Mediafakeout.com™ 2012

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
BET AWARDS BRAWL!!! Radio Personality CHARLAMAGNE Gets Into It . . . With Rapper BUSTA RHYMES . . . And You WON'T BELIEVE What Happened!!! - Mediafakeout.com™ 2012

The Char haters gonna ignore this shyt. :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you believe what Flex said who's has beef wit Charlamagne and prolly wasn't even there

??? all i said was Mediafakeout and bossip will never say anything bad about wendy williams and her affiliates, she's connected heavy with them sites.

PICS: Wendy Williams Looks GREAT On The Red Carpet!!* - Mediafakeout.com™ 2012

Talk Show Host Wendy Williams Is Photo'd WITHOUT MAKEUP . . . And She Looks GREAT!!! - Mediafakeout.com™ 2012

WOW!! Look How SKINNY Talk Show Queen WENDY WILLIAMS Is Now!!! - Mediafakeout.com™ 2012

The QUEEN OF YOUTUBE!!! Wendy Williams Video With Mediafakeout.com Gets More YOUTUBE VIEWS Than Snoop, Rihanna Or SOULJA BOY!!! - Mediafakeout.com™ 2012

http://cdn.Mediafakeout.com/48848/b...d-spectacular-the-best-ever.html#ad_not_found

:duck:

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
??? all i said was Mediafakeout and bossip will never say anything bad about wendy williams and her affiliates, she's connected heavy with them sites.

PICS: Wendy Williams Looks GREAT On The Red Carpet!!* - Mediafakeout.com™ 2012

Talk Show Host Wendy Williams Is Photo'd WITHOUT MAKEUP . . . And She Looks GREAT!!! - Mediafakeout.com™ 2012

WOW!! Look How SKINNY Talk Show Queen WENDY WILLIAMS Is Now!!! - Mediafakeout.com™ 2012

The QUEEN OF YOUTUBE!!! Wendy Williams Video With Mediafakeout.com Gets More YOUTUBE VIEWS Than Snoop, Rihanna Or SOULJA BOY!!! - Mediafakeout.com™ 2012

BEAUTIFUL LADIES!!! Toni Braxton And Talk Show Queen WENDY WILLIAMS Hit Up The Red Carpet Together . . . And They Both Looked SPECTACULAR!! (The Best EVER??) - Mediafakeout.com™ 2012

:duck:

I was speakin in general cuz I see alot of yall co-signing what Flex said cuz yall hate Charlamagne not knowing what actually happened and Charlamagne hasn't been a Wendy Williams affiliate in years so I don't know why her being connected wit those sites would have anything to do wit him

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was speakin in general cuz I see alot of yall co-signing what Flex said cuz yall hate Charlamagne not knowing what actually happened and Charlamagne hasn't been a Wendy Williams affiliate in years so I don't know why her being connected wit those sites would have anything to do wit him

:what:, charlamagne and wendy williams husband are still like best friends, the only reason he got the job period is because he was peoples with her husband. he'll always be affiliated with her