Business Insider: 'Halo Infinite' struggling

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist šŸ˜²)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
I'm used to the fast pace & TTK of CoD

Some of my issues:

They need to split the challenges. They'll mix in challenges for the regular battle pass (which i don't have) with event challenges.

Due to some of the challenges, I can't cherry pick lobbies until i find a game i want. (Ex. I kept backing out of games trying to find an oddball match & was temp banned)

The Attrition event was cool because the games was short. Normal Halo games just drag on

The AI for bots suck

It's repetitive. Find power weapon, spam power weapon. Die, rinse, repeat

:pacspit: the energy sword

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No co-op definitely hurts.
They'll have to churn out some seasonal content for PVE / co-op whenever that launches.
They'll also need to add a little more to pvp.
The core game play is good though.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I was going to post this myself but I read the article to the point I understood it to be a person looking at Steam numbers and speculating the rest of the thing from them alone. They flat out admit in the article this is 1 of like 4 streams of players and they have no idea the health of the other 3.

This is effectively somebody saying you might live in a nice neighborhood but you drive a Honda Accord so you're probably broke.

Also given enough time I knew you'd post this.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I was going to post this myself but I read the article to the point I understood it to be a person looking at Steam numbers and speculating the rest of the thing from them alone. They flat out admit in the article this is 1 of like 4 streams of players and they have no idea the health of the other 3.

This is effectively somebody saying you might live in a nice neighborhood but you drive a Honda Accord so you're probably broke.

Also given enough time I knew you'd post this.

Destiny has 50k steam players but averages a million players a month.

I'm not saying Halo has as many active players as destiny, but I'd imagine steam isn't a great gauge for a free on gamepass game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You don't okay either game. Your opinion irrelevant.

full

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Xbox and console are where the majority of players are. Not steam.

Still, desync issues and rampant cheating have turned people off for now until the update. The BTB patch just came out which helps.

Theybalso have to fix the ranking system