Burn and Tourture your 1 year old child because his Father got a new girlfriend brehettes

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
She needs to be offed.

Poor baby. This is why I wouldn't have baby with just any man. No doubt in my mind I'd resent the child of a fukkboy but hurting an innocent baby? She need her ass beat within an inch of her life for that.

And major W for the new girlfriend. He's in jail plus have a 1 year old baby? She doing everything right

You along with the bytch in the OP deserve to be burned and tortured. :hhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope someone drop kicks her jaw inside of her fukking throat. Anybody who tortures a child deserves nothing but pain and misery headed their way. The situation reminds me of something I saw @Prima Donna post earlier, Let me see if I can find it.

edit:
For some women, yeah. But I think craving male attention as a priority is a dark sided trait.

Some women put attention from men/affection from men as a priority in life. Their lives revolve around men. These women can be dangerous because they can let other facets of their lives fall at the waist side because they just need a man around or a man giving them attention. Men will be their downfall and their accomplishment. They will put men before their kids. Bring random boyfriends around their kids. Feel depressed if men don't give them attention. It can also make them jealous of female friends/family, who get attention from men or have men, if these women are single. They can be catty toward other women.