Burkina Faso, Niger, Mali Economy Improve Since Cutting Ties With France

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
My bad if you aren't.
But it's obvious Coli liberals hate everything China and Russia.
So in your mind liberals believe in and trust America and the west?

The same liberals that burn the American flag and protest the American government for its imperialism and endless wars?

Those are the people that you think want the west to have more power in Africa?

I’m pretty sure you have it backwards my guy. It’s right wing people who are unhappy about the west being pushed out of Africa.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
China comes with fukked up loans to build infrastructure, with their companies either using their people or abusing local workers. Not to mention the numerous instances of shoddy work.

Kicking out the evil French just to let in Russia to take over natural resources, attacking civilians to secure them. Plus providing training to the dictators' forces to maintain control.

Expecting good things to come from military dictatorships + Russia and China is crazy.

what is YOUR solution?

I did not ask what you ASSUME is wrong

Alot of you nay sayers never provide any solutions, just basic old tired cliches you bandy out without looking at details.

As soon as they got rid of the French, they've all but got rid of the terrorists and their economies
have seen a huge turn around. The proof is in the results. These changes have RESULTED in less violence and MORE money in their pockets.

None of you here have mentioned ANY alternative solutions... NOTHING.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
what is YOUR solution?

I did not ask what you ASSUME is wrong

Alot of you nay sayers never provide any solutions, just basic old tired cliches you bandy out without looking at details.

As soon as they got rid of the French, they've all but got rid of the terrorists and their economies
have seen a huge turn around. The proof is in the results. These changes have RESULTED in less violence and MORE money in their pockets.

None of you here have mentioned ANY alternative solutions... NOTHING.

As soon as they got rid of the French, they've all but got rid of the terrorists and their economies have seen a huge turn around. The proof is in the results. These changes have RESULTED in less violence and MORE money in their pockets.

Look, i am done talking about this. You can be content in your delusions, but military dictatorships REGARDLESS of who they partner with are not good in the short or long term of a country's well being. Given how military juntas have turned out in Africa, i have no hope for some economic miracle, at least for the people. The leaders i am sure will benefit greatly.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Look, i am done talking about this. You can be content in your delusions, but military dictatorships REGARDLESS of who they partner with are not good in the short or long term of a country's well being. Given how military juntas have turned out in Africa, i have no hope for some economic miracle, at least for the people. The leaders i am sure will benefit greatly.

you have yet to give a solution, of course you should be done talking about this. You must be pro western rainbow coalition or non blk

what is YOUR solution?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
you have yet to give a solution, of course you should be done talking about this. You must be pro western rainbow coalition or non blk

what is YOUR solution?

The solution is for all African countries to form an alliance and keep everything on the continent. Create their own central bank. Stop giving away natural resources for cents on the dollar only to buy back after they’ve been refined. Stop looking up to Europe and America.

Africa would be the richest continent in the world, but hundreds of years of colonialism, behavior indoctrination all but assures that will not happen for generations.

Daps
The solution is for all African countries to form an alliance and keep everything on the continent. Create their own central bank. Stop giving away natural resources for cents on the dollar only to buy back after they’ve been refined. Stop looking up to Europe and America.

Africa would be the richest continent in the world, but hundreds of years of colonialism, behavior indoctrination all but assures that will not happen for generations.
We're getting there. We're setting up our own credit rating agency, setting up mobile money interoperability which in theory deals with the singular currency issue, building more rail and road networks interlinking our countries etc.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Bruh I did just a little bit of reading and shyt sounds fukked up

Arresting random Fulani and forcing g journalists, judges, and prosecutors who criticize to join the army

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So in your mind liberals believe in and trust America and the west?

The same liberals that burn the American flag and protest the American government for its imperialism and endless wars?

Those are the people that you think want the west to have more power in Africa?

I’m pretty sure you have it backwards my guy. It’s right wing people who are unhappy about the west being pushed out of Africa.
I haven't heard any liberals happy that China or Russia are doing deals with Africa. Progressives on the other hand yes. I don't lump them in the same category because Progressives stand on their square unlike moderate liberals who shill for corporations/ Wall Street, oligarchs. Are staunch supporters of Zionisim and neocolonialism. A lot of people got a rude awakening that they aren't the same things with the Biden administrations support for Israeli governments genocide of Palestinians.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
moderate liberals who shill for corporations/ Wall Street, oligarchs. Are staunch supporters of Zionisim and neocolonialism.
You just described right wingers not moderate liberals

to be a liberal at all you have to already have an understand on how devastating imperialism, zionism, and corportions are for general social wellbeing

a liberal (moderate or hard left) wouldnt support any of those things...

I haven't heard any liberals happy that China or Russia are doing deals with Africa.
Liberals probably realize how those countries will cause damage just as the US has...

Changing one monster for another

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I dont even k now where to start.... acxtually yes I do

critical thinking... start there, pragmatic critical thinking

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Maybe it didn't work out so well because the West always imposed sanctions to insure failure. You guys always leave that out when arguing that Africa should stay under others' rule. Nonetheless, the sanctions are no longer having the desired effect.

For those of you unfamiliar with this situation in Africa, France is forcing former African colonies to pay taxes, to them

"Fourteen former French colonies in Africa pay a colonial tax amounting to about $500 billion. This process allows France to appropriate about 85% of the former colonies’ annual income. As a result, African countries face financial difficulties, and have to borrow back their own money from the French central bank as debts."

When African leaders don't comply with the tax, they get killed or removed from power by economic hitmen sent from the west.

"Any refusal by an African ruler to pay the colonial tax often leads to a coup."

The poster I quoted above wants Africa to keep paying colonial taxes to France. Now ask yourself why a "Black" man would want that.
i get your point but they are not really forcing them to currency taxes, they can leave and start their own currency anytime they want