Burkina Faso, Niger, Mali Economy Improve Since Cutting Ties With France

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Rich given that you all are so optimistic military juntas are going to somehow bring peace and prosperity to their countries, worked out so well for other African states.

Maybe it didn't work out so well because the West always imposed sanctions to insure failure. You guys always leave that out when arguing that Africa should stay under others' rule. Nonetheless, the sanctions are no longer having the desired effect.

For those of you unfamiliar with this situation in Africa, France is forcing former African colonies to pay taxes, to them

"Fourteen former French colonies in Africa pay a colonial tax amounting to about $500 billion. This process allows France to appropriate about 85% of the former colonies’ annual income. As a result, African countries face financial difficulties, and have to borrow back their own money from the French central bank as debts."

When African leaders don't comply with the tax, they get killed or removed from power by economic hitmen sent from the west.

"Any refusal by an African ruler to pay the colonial tax often leads to a coup."

The poster I quoted above wants Africa to keep paying colonial taxes to France. Now ask yourself why a "Black" man would want that.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Maybe it didn't work out so well because the West always imposed sanctions to insure failure. You guys always leave that out when arguing that Africa should stay under others' rule. Nonetheless, the sanctions are no longer having the desired effect.

For those of you unfamiliar with this situation in Africa, France is forcing former African colonies to pay taxes, to them

"Fourteen former French colonies in Africa pay a colonial tax amounting to about $500 billion. This process allows France to appropriate about 85% of the former colonies’ annual income. As a result, African countries face financial difficulties, and have to borrow back their own money from the French central bank as debts."

When African leaders don't comply with the tax, they get killed or removed from power by economic hitmen sent from the west.

"Any refusal by an African ruler to pay the colonial tax often leads to a coup."

The poster I quoted above wants Africa to keep paying colonial taxes to France. Now ask yourself why a "Black" man would want that.
Where did i say i wanted Africa to keep paying taxes to France? Where? Wrongly inferring what i said lead you to this dumb shyt.

I said that trading one colonial power for another, or two in this case, is not the answer. Plus i do not see all of this altruism you all attribute to leaders of military coups. Military dictatorships generally do not have the people's best interests in mind, especially in Africa.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I thought liberals hated America and worshipped communist states?

:gucci:

What timeline are we in?
The two communist countries that get shyt on heavily on here are China and Russia who are the same ones doing business deals with African countries.:ufdup:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

He's Black. The verification thread proves this forum is filled with feckless shuck and jiving c00ns who want nothing more than to live under Massa's boot.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
The two communist countries that get shyt on heavily on here are China and Russia who are the same ones doing business deals with African countries.:ufdup:
So then liberals would be extremely happy with countries that have a strong history of communism spreading their influence right?

Why would liberals oppose what Russia and China are doing?

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So then liberals would be extremely happy with countries that have a strong history of communism spreading their influence right?

Why would liberals oppose what Russia and China are doing?
I don't know. Y'all the ones that do it on here so y'all should be telling me.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Where did i say i wanted Africa to keep paying taxes to France? Where? Wrongly inferring what i said lead you to this dumb shyt.

I said that trading one colonial power for another, or two in this case, is not the answer. Plus i do not see all of this altruism you all attribute to leaders of military coups. Military dictatorships generally do not have the people's best interests in mind, especially in Africa.
The French are forcibly taxing African countries, removing leaders that don't go along with the tax. That's not the same as doing fair business with Russia or China.

And how do you expect to pull off a revolution? That's what America did, right? They used a military. You want Africa to ask France nicely to stop colonizing them? No, you put a gun on a colonizing motherfukker.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You naturally do better if cacs aren't tethered to your resources..but then again that concept is alien to many even on here.