Burkina Faso, Niger, Mali Economy Improve Since Cutting Ties With France

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
....on a side note, when the major gas pipeline from Russia to Germany was blown up by the Americans, Germany has had to buy gas from America at double the price. America also "requested" Germany close it's factories in China.

Germany being recolonized by US? I guess Ukraine is being fought over for colonization by Russia and US

Daps
Yet I was told by the Pro West, 'The West has never done anything wrong' Right Wingers that Western Euro/Western colonisation and their post-colonial activities in Africa have nothing to do with why Africa is poor. :jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:

As much as I don't trust China or Russia, I'm glad that Niger, Mali and Burkina Faso are improving.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I wish there was a bot here that can remind me to look at this thread in 5 years, because this is not going to end up like you think. Coups leading to military dictatorships kicking out a European power to allow another in their lands, to end up doing the same thing they complained about with France.

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I wish there was a bot here that can remind me to look at this thread in 5 years, because this is not going to end up like you think. Coups leading to military dictatorships kicking out a European power to allow another in their lands, to end up doing the same thing they complained about with France.

How sweet and optimistic of u to think that the coli will still be here in 5 years ❣

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you guys keep saying things like this, but this looks different

infrastructure is actually being developed(something France and nato didn't do), furthermore Russia and China's economies are struggling currently(like everybody else), what better way to send an EFF U to the west than to build up the sahel to get cheaper resources and build a strong enough ally at the same time. The wests resources are getting thin also.

No other African leader has done what he is doing, he's embarrassing them right now because he is getting results and not a puppet. They always use excuses of why things aren't getting done while building million dollar mansions and buying cell phones for their girl friends.

lastly, they dont manufacture weapons and equipment in the sahel(yet), so waht is YOUR solution? What is YOUR DETAILED solution for this road to sovereignty?

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
How sweet and optimistic of u to think that the coli will still be here in 5 years ❣
Rich given that you all are so optimistic military juntas are going to somehow bring peace and prosperity to their countries, worked out so well for other African states.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
you guys keep saying things like this, but this looks different

infrastructure is actually being developed(something France and nato didn't do), furthermore Russia and China's economies are struggling currently(like everybody else), what better way to send an EFF U to the west than to build up the sahel to get cheaper resources and build a strong enough ally at the same time. The wests resources are getting thin also.

No other African leader has done what he is doing, he's embarrassing them right now because he is getting results and not a puppet. They always use excuses of why things aren't getting done while building million dollar mansions and buying cell phones for their girl friends.

lastly, they dont manufacture weapons and equipment in the sahel(yet), so waht is YOUR solution? What is YOUR DETAILED solution for this road to sovereignty?
China comes with fukked up loans to build infrastructure, with their companies either using their people or abusing local workers. Not to mention the numerous instances of shoddy work.

Kicking out the evil French just to let in Russia to take over natural resources, attacking civilians to secure them. Plus providing training to the dictators' forces to maintain control.

Expecting good things to come from military dictatorships + Russia and China is crazy.