Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Russia and the Sahel both want a powerful ally and trading partner that opposes the NATO countries (the greatest terror and threat to humanity and world peace). THAT’S IT. Actions speak louder than anything, and both China and Russia prefer a multipolar world over Western domination.

This is ridiculously naive. If these new Sahelian leaders aren't already compromised, they have to know that Russia and China are thinking long term. Both these countries have invested too much into Africa for it to end as some altruistic foreign policy, they want their own subordinate countries for the resources. I can only hope they're courageous enough to play Russia and America against each other.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is ridiculously naive. If these new Sahelian leaders aren't already compromised, they have to know that Russia and China are thinking long term. Both these countries have invested too much into Africa for it to end as some altruistic foreign policy, they want their own subordinate countries for the resources. I can only hope they're courageous enough to play Russia and America against each other.

Do you have any proof or do you just want to speculate like a 15 year old high schooler? Which non-Western countries (Japan excepted; they are essentially part of the Western hegemony apparatus) have subordinated other countries and plundered their natural resources? The whole point of BRICS is multipolarity and to depower the United States which operates on a mantra of world domination and economic hegemony. Yes, they are thinking long term - which is why they’re trying to create new, viable allies that don't want to destroy them (like NATO does). Even America has resource rich allies they are heavily invested in (oil rich Norway and oil rich Canada). Do you expect America to jump the border and take Alberta, Canada’s massive crude oil reserves?

I want proof that they are being compromised. Show me. Russia would never allow Burkina Faso to ban exports, nationalize their resources, build a gold refinery (owned and operated in Burkina Faso, not Russia) or build a nuclear power plant if they wanted to colonize them. Manufacturing plants would be in Russia if that was their plan.

Some of you remind me of the slaves who thought Harriet Tubman was a crazy, “naive” optimist.

We aren't getting free without partners. Russian intelligence thwarted a bunch of recent French attempts to assassinate Traore.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Probably, but I genuinely want other Black people to realize how West Africa, and indeed the whole world is changing. A lot of people are high on the kool-aid.
Keep up the good fight but these cats literally don't understand world history if it's not attached to a US electoral campaign.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
To the Western asslickers in this thread, a simple question: who has Russia colonized (Ukraine war is not a colonization project)? Which African country have they destabilized, plundered and reshaped in their image? Do you even understand basic geopolitics?

Russia and the Sahel both want a powerful ally and trading partner that opposes the NATO countries (the greatest terror and threat to humanity and world peace). THAT’S IT. Actions speak louder than anything, and both China and Russia prefer a multipolar world over Western domination.

America and its vassals (Europe) are a global cancer that bring nothing but death and poverty to any non-white countries they touch. That’s been an undeniable and unchanging fact for HUNDREDS OF YEARS.
Do you truly believe Russia or China will ever see these nations as an ally?

I hope so, but I don’t think African nations will ever truly get the respect they deserve until they take it.

You can’t do that unless you have a functional, sophisticated intelligence agency that isn’t compromised one way or the other, a well trained, self sustaining, technologically advanced military, and nuclear weapons as a deterrent to any and everyone.

Africa will never be independent until that happens and every nation on Earth not on the continent would nuke themselves before they ever allowed that to happen.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Yes, they are thinking long term - which is why they’re trying to create new, viable allies that don't want to destroy them (like NATO does). Even America has resource rich allies they are heavily invested in (oil rich Norway and oil rich Canada). Do you expect America to jump the border and take Alberta, Canada’s massive crude oil reserves?

This is what I mean by naive. You're talking about an allyship between two liberal (relatively) democratic countries for the last 150 years and comparing it to Niger and Russia :skip:

We aren't getting free without partners. Russian intelligence thwarted a bunch of recent French attempts to assassinate Traore.

If he isn't compromised Russians would assassinate him themselves if he becomes too revolutionary.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

Hands in and having concessions are completely different things. But in any event is wild that they still have concessions in 2024, that’s something you do early on. Then you steal their technology and pay their personnel fat checks to come and build the company after you’ve nationalized everything like the Arabs.

But corrupt and weak Africans are working against their own people.

Last edited:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Do you truly believe Russia or China will ever see these nations as an ally?

I hope so, but I don’t think African nations will ever truly get the respect they deserve until they take it.

You can’t do that unless you have a functional, sophisticated intelligence agency that isn’t compromised one way or the other, a well trained, self sustaining, technologically advanced military, and nuclear weapons as a deterrent to any and everyone.

Africa will never be independent until that happens and every nation on Earth not on the continent would nuke themselves before they ever allowed that to happen.

Just finished watching that Alex Gibney Stuxnet documentary :smh:

We need economic stability and decades of electoral norms before we can even talk about 'multipolarity', that should be our fight this generation. And that also goes for the American south.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Just finished watching that Alex Gibney Stuxnet documentary :smh:

We need economic stability and decades of electoral norms before we can even talk about 'multipolarity', that should be our fight this generation. And that also goes for the American south.
Now you’re talking

Gotta crawl before you walk and we have to plan decades in advance like everyone else

Problem is we have no unifying body to do these things